AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
May 12, 2021 at 4:22 AM Post #5,311 of 5,890
T100 has been released globally.

1620807577718.png

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002621835763.html

Its a pretty old single DD model from them. It does seem like it might not be able to compete in the current market since they did tell me it doesnt sound very good compared to the DT100.

But it sure looks pretty cool with that color and isolation might be very good on that based on my experience with the T180 Pro (same shell). Although the T100 should have worse isolation compared to the T180 Pro due to it being vented (most likely) since it is a DD

May 13, 2021 at 6:12 AM Post #5,316 of 5,890
They just told me $179 usd and some discount with early bid!
Nice, they told me that they werent sure about the price when I asked them 2 days ago, only that they planned for it to be around the AQ3 price.

May 13, 2021 at 2:19 PM Post #5,318 of 5,890
May 13, 2021 at 10:27 PM Post #5,319 of 5,890
Wow Audiosense (and sister company Tingker) is following the KZ textbook of releasing stuff every few weeks.

I do hope they can take their time to tune stuff well, and not to rush the release. Would rather have a slower release cycle that are gems and not just a sidegrade .

May 13, 2021 at 10:45 PM Post #5,320 of 5,890
Wow Audiosense (and sister company Tingker) is following the KZ textbook of releasing stuff every few weeks.

I do hope they can take their time to tune stuff well, and not to rush the release. Would rather have a slower release cycle that are gems and not just a sidegrade .
Well, in their defense, the DT200 was released like a year ago. So, in a sense, it's due an update.

I do think that the reason why they plan to release the AQ4 as well is because the AQ3 was, for lack of a better word, un-liked by the reviewers. Same with the DT200, it's been more than a year since the release of the AQ3.

Last edited:
May 13, 2021 at 11:22 PM Post #5,321 of 5,890
Well, in their defense, the DT200 was released like a year ago. So, in a sense, it's due an update.

I do think that the reason why they plan to release the AQ4 as well is because the AQ3 was, for lack of a better word, un-liked by the reviewers. Same with the DT200, it's been more than a year since the release of the AQ3.
Tingker has released a few models in the past few months. Audiosense has released the T100, TX15, AQ0, AQ7.

And now a few more stuff planned for release like the DT300 and more

May 13, 2021 at 11:29 PM Post #5,322 of 5,890
Tingker has released a few models in the past few months. Audiosense has released the T100, TX15, AQ0, AQ7.

And now a few more stuff planned for release like the DT300 and more
Okay. I stand corrected 😅
That is quite a lot of models 😂

May 16, 2021 at 3:35 AM Post #5,324 of 5,890
I've just got the Audiosense T800. I am buying the Fiio UTWS3 bluetooth adapter for a wireless experience
Fantastic! Congratulations on a very fine set of IEMs! Do let us know your thoughts and impressions when you have gotten a chance to listen to them for a bit. I am/have been very interested in the UTWS3 for some time (they have been out since January(ish), but unavailable until this month in the US. I have been wondering how well it pairs with the T800.

Could you also give some comparisons with wired vs. BT on those IEMs? I know that's not totally fair because of the coloration the DAP, AMP, etc... will add but the more data I can gather, the better IMO.

I know a person on another thread that bought the iBasso CF01, and has been doing some great comparisons (@miserybeforethemusic) with his IEMs, and he was thinking of getting the UTWS3 also now that he has some pretty decent baseline comparisons with his IEMs of wired vs. BT... I believe he is now awaiting a 2 pin adaptor for it to use all of his other IEMs.

Even at - what would seem - low amping power, the CF01 has been able to drive (pretty well) some harder to drive IEMs like the Tinhifi P1. The T800 don't really need to have that much power IMO (volume at 15 of 100 on balanced out of iBasso DX160), but I would ultimately love to hear a comparison of those two BT adaptors.

:beerchug:

May 16, 2021 at 9:14 PM Post #5,325 of 5,890
Fantastic! Congratulations on a very fine set of IEMs! Do let us know your thoughts and impressions when you have gotten a chance to listen to them for a bit. I am/have been very interested in the UTWS3 for some time (they have been out since January(ish), but unavailable until this month in the US. I have been wondering how well it pairs with the T800.

Could you also give some comparisons with wired vs. BT on those IEMs? I know that's not totally fair because of the coloration the DAP, AMP, etc... will add but the more data I can gather, the better IMO.

I know a person on another thread that bought the iBasso CF01, and has been doing some great comparisons (@miserybeforethemusic) with his IEMs, and he was thinking of getting the UTWS3 also now that he has some pretty decent baseline comparisons with his IEMs of wired vs. BT... I believe he is now awaiting a 2 pin adaptor for it to use all of his other IEMs.

Even at - what would seem - low amping power, the CF01 has been able to drive (pretty well) some harder to drive IEMs like the Tinhifi P1. The T800 don't really need to have that much power IMO (volume at 15 of 100 on balanced out of iBasso DX160), but I would ultimately love to hear a comparison of those two BT adaptors.

:beerchug:
Thanks for the nod, bud!

Yes, the CF01 packs a bit of a wallop for its size; paired up with the Tin P1, it's a rather interesting experience. There is limited useful headroom, but the CF01 were able to give the P1 enough current to sing pretty admirably. I found that, with Neutron's Auto Gain Protection properly set up, that distortion was no longer audible. Unfortunately, that doesn't help with streaming apps, but it was a useful workaround to the "fuzzy" sort of upper midrange I was hearing on the P1.

Of course it's not going to be a replacement for a desktop rig, but the compromise isn't off-putting at all.

I do have OE adapters (small-profile MMCX-to-2-pin adapters) on the way to check compatibility with the rest of my IEM collection. That being said, @samandhi put the T800 on my radar based on our combined listening notes of the P1; I'm genuinely curious about both the IEM and its wireless potential.

Anywho, glad to be brought into the circle and I look forward to being a part of the discussion. Well aware this is an Audiosense thread, so I apologize for going a little off-topic, but context is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back