AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Sep 26, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #2,209 of 5,890
How is the t300 btw? I am really liking the sound out of both the 180 pro and 260 pro. Favouring the 260 quite heavily.
I'll give them another listen tonight and get back to you. Albeit, I'm quite new to this hobby, so I currently don't posses the ability to explain at the length that others can around here.

Sep 26, 2019 at 5:08 PM Post #2,210 of 5,890
I'll give them another listen tonight and get back to you. Albeit, I'm quite new to this hobby, so I currently don't posses the ability to explain at the length that others can around here.

So had another listen. The adjective that comes to mind is "smooth". I would say they are fairly warm; a little pronounced in the mid bass. I find the mids a bit recessed, and EQ them up a little. The high end seems fairly lacking in detail and sparkle, in start contrast to the descriptions of the t800 above (or the it04, which are my current reference point, as noted) As one of the other posters suggested, they are also pretty closed in. I suppose for the price, it appears that there are other chi-fi options out there that may be superior, but again, my experience is limited.

Sep 26, 2019 at 8:27 PM Post #2,211 of 5,890
A new T800 listener here. These are my first Chinese IEMs, recommended by the Chinese / Asian IEM Info thread. I was looking for a set with similar resolution to Campfire Andromeda. They are awesome - I'm loving them - they sound very close to Campfire Andromeda Gold (improved Andromeda with more mids body and deeper bass). Wow.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019 at 6:27 AM Post #2,214 of 5,890
The foam tips that come with the T800 actually arent as bad as I thought they would be. Actually they are really really good, I like them :) and very very comfy. The treble as smooooooth now but still very detailed. Lows hit harder as well but still less than the stock silicone. Mids are also more upfront than stock silicone and maybe slightly more upfront than JVC spirals. It's a slightly warmer listen. With SPC it sounds very very nice but I imagine with copper it would be too warm. So far, maybe my preffered eartips. I have to get used to foam though....

Sep 29, 2019 at 6:30 AM Post #2,215 of 5,890
The foam tips that come with the T800 actually arent as bad as I thought they would be. Actually they are really really good, I like them :) and very very comfy. The treble as smooooooth now but still very detailed. Lows hit harder as well but still less than the stock silicone. Mids are also more upfront than stock silicone and maybe slightly more upfront than JVC spirals. It's a slightly warmer listen. With SPC it sounds very very nice but I imagine with copper it would be too warm. So far, maybe my preffered eartips. I have to get used to foam though....

Yeah i thought the stock foam tips did lessen the treble but unfortunately i find foams to be less durable than silicone tips. Most of my foamies get cracks or tears within a few weeks of usage. And they need rolling whenever inserting.

Edit: anyway @HardstyleLoco96 I realize Audiosense sells their foam tips on their shop:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000216741497.html

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #2,216 of 5,890
Audiosense got mine out right before China goes on holiday for next 7 days...thanks Elaine (superb customer service)!

They ship with two cables now as some of you folks mentioned, stock and copper, so that saved me some coin but $99 for freight (Fedex) has them scheduled for Wednesday B4 10:30 a.m. the same day my JVC SPIRAL DOTS are due from Penon. :ksc75smile::floatsmile::beerchug::deadhorse:

Sep 29, 2019 at 11:26 AM Post #2,217 of 5,890
Audiosense got mine out right before China goes on holiday for next 7 days...thanks Elaine (superb customer service)!

They ship with two cables now as some of you folks mentioned, stock and copper, so that saved me some coin but $99 for freight (Fedex) has them scheduled for Wednesday B4 10:30 a.m. the same day my JVC SPIRAL DOTS are due from Penon. :ksc75smile::floatsmile::beerchug::deadhorse:
Have fun :D

Sep 29, 2019 at 12:27 PM Post #2,218 of 5,890
Green damper in the house, installed it but haven't tried it yet. With the stock damper , the sound isn't bright . Burn in is improving it and I love it stock but will definitely give impression with green one too.

You ordered only the green ones? Green can be a bit too much damping.. I ordered the lesser resistance ones and even brown was too much for me, so I settled on white, which has a touch more resistance compared to stock grey filter. So grey filter and CB12 cable sound really balanced now with a bit more sub bass emphasis which is actually really nice if you are listening in the bus/train :)

I hope both of us are talking about the T800 :D

Sep 29, 2019 at 3:00 PM Post #2,219 of 5,890
You ordered only the green ones? Green can be a bit too much damping.. I ordered the lesser resistance ones and even brown was too much for me, so I settled on white, which has a touch more resistance compared to stock grey filter. So grey filter and CB12 cable sound really balanced now with a bit more sub bass emphasis which is actually really nice if you are listening in the bus/train :)

I hope both of us are talking about the T800 :D
Yes I'm taking about the t800.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back