Audiophiles in Dubai?
Aug 24, 2014 at 5:08 AM Post #212 of 1,748
hey guys a 2 months used TH900 is for sell, 1100$ + free shipping, PM me if you are interested. 

Aug 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #217 of 1,748

FYI (and anyone else interested) HD 600 is available in Dubai but only through Dubai Audio Centre. They stock HD 600/650/700/800, IE 800 plus the HDVD 800 and HDVA 600 headphone amps.

Since you brought it up, I was wondering if there's a way I can purchase the earpads for Sennheiser headphones around here?

Aug 26, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #220 of 1,748

Since you brought it up, I was wondering if there's a way I can purchase the earpads for Sennheiser headphones around here?

G
+1

Great question, I'm interested as well to know if there are after market supplies for maintenance.

Yes you can buy all Sennheiser accessories either through our local distributor (in the UAE it's Jumbo) or directly with us. We hold stock of many items such as earpads, replacement cables etc. Of course we can't hold stock of EVERY spare part and accessory, especially those that relate to models not sold in this region, so if we have a request for something that we don't have in stock we can order it from our central European warehouse in and supply it. Last week, for example, we supplied one pair of spare ear pads to one guy for his gaming headset, and he came to our office to collect them. If you have any requirements for spare parts or accessories please send us a message at our Facebook page and our Product Manager will advise you the details (price, availability, lead time, etc). I'm posting it here purely for information and not as promotion or implying any kind fo endorsement by this forum www.facebook.com/sennheiserme

Aug 26, 2014 at 8:55 AM Post #221 of 1,748
PS Audio NPC Phono Converter (DSD ADC and Phono)

Shipping from Saudi.

Really solid sounding unit with many impedance matching options. You can also record DSD128 over USB using VinylStudio (I'll throw in a copy for you).
The unit had a bad relay that caused it to output mono.

It has been repaired by PS Audio, and it is like new! I will transfer the warranty which expires in November, but I will ask PS Audio to extend since I could not use the unit during months of troubleshooting.

Asking $1350 shipped

Aug 27, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #222 of 1,748
Hi all, sorry to jump in the middle, But guys can anyone suggest me a place to buy Sony 7510 or Sony Z700 in dubai? I know Jumbo is the official sony distributor, but they don't seem to carry professional stuff.  Thanks :D

Aug 29, 2014 at 12:05 PM Post #223 of 1,748
Hi Guys,
Am moving into a smaller house and therefore selling most of my stuff.
Let me know if anyone is interested in any of these :

AMPLIFIERS 
APEX PINNACLE
MAD EAR+HD
SCHIIT MJOLNIR 
iQube V2

HEADPHONES 
LCD-3
LCD-XC
PS1000
PS 500
RS1i 

I live in Dubai & therefore would prefer to sell locally and save the hassle of shipping.
Message me for more details.

Sep 5, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #225 of 1,748
Dubai crew checking-in

SM3 V1 and the V-moda M80 !

Letting go off the SM3 V1 and putting it up for sale. If anyone's interested, send me a message. The sound on these babies is just too beautiful to describe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back