Audiophiles in Dubai?
Aug 13, 2014 at 5:25 PM Post #182 of 1,748
Past by Sound Design the other day, i got the number for their recommended Audiologist in AUH..

so any1 interested in the number send me a PM.

Sound Design has UE's hoping they had Noble, JH, Fit ear or Tralucent Audio :D  

Aug 13, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #183 of 1,748
the sad part native people isn't audiophiles , i am a local yet i am way to different from them :p  super audiophile and otaku XD

when i tell them how much my rig cost they treat me like a crazy person lol , and those who buy the beats buy it for the name and the fact that it does make idiots cool or so does they claim

i really wish to see more brands around in Dubai one day, at least they are better than few years before,  quite  strange though the locals in dubai are way less than foreign so they should sell more audiophile gear around :< 

Aug 14, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #185 of 1,748
I saw them in Sharaf and Jumbo. 899AED IIRC.

Aug 14, 2014 at 3:30 PM Post #189 of 1,748
Aug 16, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #192 of 1,748
Where is sharaf and jumbo located? I need exact locations because I'm new here. And I'm near mirdif city centre

Jumbo and Sharaf have stores all across the UAE. Both are in Dubai Mall for example, however the best place in Mirdiff is Mirdiff City Centre's Emax store. If you want to get in touch with us via our facebook page www.facebook.com/sennheiserme our product manager would be able to confirm the exact availability for you in that store. Of course the other best thong would be to call the store directly. 

Aug 16, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #194 of 1,748
the sad part native people isn't audiophiles , i am a local yet i am way to different from them :p  super audiophile and otaku XD

when i tell them how much my rig cost they treat me like a crazy person lol , and those who buy the beats buy it for the name and the fact that it does make idiots cool or so does they claim

i really wish to see more brands around in Dubai one day, at least they are better than few years before,  quite  strange though the locals in dubai are way less than foreign so they should sell more audiophile gear around :< 

Hows the hugo shin?still loving it?:)

Aug 17, 2014 at 6:18 AM Post #195 of 1,748
Hows the hugo shin?still loving it?
smily_headphones1.gif

going to pair it with the Portaphile 627, the Hugo is good as a DAC, but nothing is perfect alone, the integrated amp won't give you (Fullness/ Mids density) the same way you are getting it from a Desktop rig, which is TOO annoying for me who like a forward think upper mids when it comes to female vocals. 

therefor i bought a used Portaphile 627 which is better than the Pico Power many times, even avg joe said its the best portable amp he ever heard so far, 

the old version is hard to find now, so hurry and get one :p i was super lucky to get one XD still waiting for it.

oh i am a CIEM user btw , thats why i am going to pair this with the hugo, to get the best out of my CIEM,  also i can plug this amp with an adapter to make it act like a desktop rig >=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back