Audiophiles in Dubai?
May 3, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #1,261 of 1,748
  For gaming I use a headphone with a large soundstage and good positioning. 

Best so far:

K7XX
T90
T1

For FPS games - I must say, I never scored as good as the few weeks I had @punit T1s at home, haha. Ultra precise and wide soundstage. 

Cheers!

if you don't want to hurt you wallet then you should consider Philips SHP9500+ vmoda mic boom pro for gaming( and music listening)

heck..SHP9500 can even compete with sennheiser hd600!!

only downside is bass..its there and you can hear it but you wont (feel it)..still one of my favorite headphone i ever bought

May 11, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #1,262 of 1,748
  The best and fastest option is go to Medcare hospital next to Al safa park ,ask for DR. Riza the audiologist 
the process wll take 15 min and they will charge you 150 AED for the impressions 

As of yesterday evening, I visited MedCare Hospital at Safa park after making an appointment for Audiologist Dr  Riza A.V.

He is very gentile professional doctor and I got my Ear Impressions in 15 mins as you can see below.

Thank you Mazen  for referring him
wink_face.gif

Cost is 150 aed/

Now I am impatient to receive my personalized ear phones
beyersmile.png

May 14, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #1,263 of 1,748

As of yesterday evening, I visited MedCare Hospital at Safa park after making an appointment for Audiologist Dr  Riza A.V.

He is very gentile professional doctor and I got my Ear Impressions in 15 mins as you can see below.

wink_face.gif

Cost is 150 aed/

beyersmile.png

What Brand / model are you having?

May 14, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #1,265 of 1,748

wink_face.gif

Cost is 150 aed/

beyersmile.png

What is that red wire/thread?

May 14, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #1,266 of 1,748
What is that red wire/thread?

The sponge is to prevent the guey stuff from destroying your ear drum. The threads are there to pull out all stuff from your ear should the mould break. Also to pull it out without putting too much stress on the silicon thing.

Cheers

May 26, 2016 at 12:46 PM Post #1,267 of 1,748
Hi guys, 

Anyone here has a sony walkman Zx1 or Zx2? Im planing to buy one soon. want to check the sound before I do, if someone has can I please borrow it for few hours. Ill pick up and drop off again.

And any of you guys have Android Daps for sale? Im still not 100% on the walkman, would love to check other daps :D

May 26, 2016 at 4:52 PM Post #1,268 of 1,748
  Hi guys, 

Anyone here has a sony walkman Zx1 or Zx2? Im planing to buy one soon. want to check the sound before I do, if someone has can I please borrow it for few hours. Ill pick up and drop off again.

And any of you guys have Android Daps for sale? Im still not 100% on the walkman, would love to check other daps :D

Hi , you can go to sony store in dubai mall they have sony audiophile product for test Such as MDR-Z7 , XBA-Z5 , A25 , ZX2 , EX750 ,.... or you can check it in virgin megastore
if you want android dap the best of them is Pionner XDP-100R or Onkyo DP-X1 with excelent balance and smooth sound , of course this is my personal opinion after some search between some andoird dap in the market like ZX1 , ZX2 , X7 , .....

May 27, 2016 at 7:42 AM Post #1,269 of 1,748
  Hi , you can go to sony store in dubai mall they have sony audiophile product for test Such as MDR-Z7 , XBA-Z5 , A25 , ZX2 , EX750 ,.... or you can check it in virgin megastore
if you want android dap the best of them is Pionner XDP-100R or Onkyo DP-X1 with excelent balance and smooth sound , of course this is my personal opinion after some search between some andoird dap in the market like ZX1 , ZX2 , X7 , .....

Oh stupid me! I should have thought of that, I tried Jumbo and I didnt see the unit. I have been reading about DP-X1 and found it online for 2399 I feel the price is really fair comparing to zx2 which retails at 4000+. Would love to check it out before buying though. Hifi City in dubai mall might have the unit yeah? Seems like I have to take a trip to Dubai mall to check both of these. 

May 27, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #1,270 of 1,748

Oh stupid me! I should have thought of that, I tried Jumbo and I didnt see the unit. I have been reading about DP-X1 and found it online for 2399 I feel the price is really fair comparing to zx2 which retails at 4000+. Would love to check it out before buying though. Hifi City in dubai mall might have the unit yeah? Seems like I have to take a trip to Dubai mall to check both of these. 

about hifi ciy hmmm i'm not sure , but you can call and ask

May 29, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #1,273 of 1,748
Won't you upgrade to Hugo TT? It sound fuller, smoother and more detailed, the biggest difference is how fuller it sound and with bigger soundstage.

May 29, 2016 at 3:48 AM Post #1,275 of 1,748
Didnt you get the he1000?
Here people going Crazy for Them and a friend borrow me his one for a while
I have to admit it s another category over this 2above. But need a lot of care with the amp matching.. They start with the 300b and 2a3..
When I ll come back to Middle East I will sell all and just go for Hugo and th900 and comfort
Ciaooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back