Audiophile Rubber Band
Dec 13, 2009 at 2:11 AM Post #18 of 104
All of the ones I find are to big. My rig isn't that thick and it just loops.

Dec 13, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #19 of 104
I'd rather have v-bulletin/head-fi blue, though.

I love this title, and I love the phone pic. Good work, folks.

Dec 13, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #20 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by wavoman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad you got this "wrapped up" !

(couldn't resist)

Head-Fi'ers band together !

(ok I'll stop now)

rolleyes.gif

Jan 9, 2010 at 3:25 AM Post #24 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have it on good authority that Head-Fi will be offering a "head-Fi" logo band for portable systems in the near future.

Any new about when and who needs to be contacted,I'am under the impression that even if a member with some DIY skills starts it out there will be atleast 5000 members who will order them, a pair makes it 10000 bands.

That would be a lot of money, very lucrative.

Jan 9, 2010 at 3:27 AM Post #25 of 104
I don't know about all of you guys but I would love to buy a Head-Fi band. I would also be interested in a lanyard, like for my keys.

Jan 9, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #26 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by unl3a5h3d /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know about all of you guys but I would love to buy a Head-Fi band. I would also be interested in a lanyard, like for my keys.

That definitely gives me an idea about official Head-Fi merchandise, things like t-shirts,coffee mugs, thongs even bag-packs to carry your portable gear.

Jan 9, 2010 at 3:31 AM Post #27 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That definitely gives me an idea about official Head-Fi merchandise, things like t-shirts,coffee mugs, thongs even bag-packs to carry your portable gear.

That would be great, I would love a t-shirt. And every quarter or so we could have like a contest and give some away.

Jan 9, 2010 at 3:35 AM Post #29 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by unl3a5h3d /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That would be great, I would love a t-shirt. And every quarter or so we could have like a contest and give some away.

I'am wondering if this is sending some ideas to the moderators,i would be more then have to get some initial designs done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back