Audiophile rage
Apr 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM Post #46 of 61
Hahahaha i'm sure you would get an overflowing amount of deaf customers.
biggrin.gif

Apr 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM Post #48 of 61
Today another student told me that my IEMs were stupid because they were so big. He then went on to praise the size, shape and of course the bass of his Beats IEMs.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #56 of 61
Quote:

that psychology, i do not understand. im not sure if i have met anyone like that

Probably that's cause they are in a denial defence of their purchase.

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #57 of 61
Quote:

that psychology, i do not understand. im not sure if i have met anyone like that

You have probably met a lot of people like that. It is (depending on (sub-)culture, personal moral/ethics etc.) hard for many people to admit that they made a mistake. This can result in denial (" THAT wasn't a mistake), over-justification, bragging ("If I tell everyone how great this is, maybe I'll believe it myself!") and so on.

Apr 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #58 of 61
Quote:
You have probably met a lot of people like that. It is (depending on (sub-)culture, personal moral/ethics etc.) hard for many people to admit that they made a mistake. This can result in denial (" THAT wasn't a mistake), over-justification, bragging ("If I tell everyone how great this is, maybe I'll believe it myself!") and so on.

i see, then maybe i have then. that sounds reasonable 

Apr 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #59 of 61
Tried using a battery (before anyone asks, yes, with matching voltage ratings) with my Stax amplifier.

Plugged it in to the battery, turned it on, smell smoke, amp is trashed.

Call customer service and they claim that battery is "not designed" to give juice to non-battery powered devices, despite the fact that the packaging and manual do not say anything along these lines and actually imply the opposite.

Considering filing a civil suit because I'm now out five hundred bucks for an amp.

Apr 13, 2013 at 6:55 PM Post #60 of 61
Quote:
Tried using a battery (before anyone asks, yes, with matching voltage ratings) with my Stax amplifier.

Plugged it in to the battery, turned it on, smell smoke, amp is trashed.

Call customer service and they claim that battery is "not designed" to give juice to non-battery powered devices, despite the fact that the packaging and manual do not say anything along these lines and actually imply the opposite.

Considering filing a civil suit because I'm now out five hundred bucks for an amp.

how much does it cost to file a civil suit? 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back