Audiophile rage
Mar 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #2 of 61
Oh god. I just had a 9 year old girl tell me beats were the best headphones... as she played with the color customizer for the hd800! It really sickens me. I doubt she's ever really listened to beats, let alone any other $300 cans. I told her to go listen to her JVC marshmallows (which sadly almost sound better)

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #3 of 61
Quote:
Oh god. I just had a 9 year old (stupid) girl tell me beats were the best headphones... as she played with the color customizer for the hd800! It really sickens me. I doubt she's ever really listened to beats, let alone any other $300 cans. I told her to go listen to her JVC marshmallows (which sadly almost sound better

well, a friend of my was so delusional that he told me solo hd had better build and SQ than my m80, so a group of my friends come with me, we tested both headphoones and he said both sound equally, even when everyone else said otherwise

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 61
well kinda mad and sad that my ibasso dx100 has 2 small dents on the back after only using it for like 2 months. about beats, i had someone asking me how much my sony z1000 costed and said i could have just gotten beats instead, whatever, i dont own any beats but i dont really hate it, just dont really care for it. i certainly dont mind if i i can get a free pair though 
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM Post #5 of 61
Quote:
well kinda mad and sad that my ibasso dx100 has 2 small dents on the back after only using it for like 2 months. about beats, i had someone asking me how much my sony z1000 costed and said i could have just gotten beats instead, whatever, i dont own any beats but i dont really hate it, just dont really care for it. i certainly dont mind if i i can get a free pair though 
biggrin.gif

this isn`t a beats bash thread, this is a rage thread, so breaking headphones, mainstream media, bad decision, objects shipped i horrid condition count, also, my v-moda m80 cable didn`t broke, but the kevlar actually broke, why? friends throwing them and kicking them to see that build quality, fek them

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #6 of 61
Quote:
this isn`t a beats bash thread, this is a rage thread, so breaking headphones, mainstream media, bad decision, objects shipped i horrid condition count, also, my v-moda m80 cable didn`t broke, but the kevlar actually broke, why? friends throwing them and kicking them to see that build quality, fek them

you have good friends lol, now remember, dont let them touch your m80, say no lol 

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #11 of 61
First day I got my O2/ODAC my bro walks in trips on the wire and both fall..

Mar 10, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #13 of 61
The rage comes from the failure of another party to meet our knowledge expectations (like saying beats are the best when we know they are not) and also due to conflicting opinions.
The hobby is about you. Not to please other people.

And also if it causes more rage than joy then perhaps it may not be for you. (hope it doesn't happen though)

Mar 10, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #15 of 61
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
What rage, its just a hobby.

Quote:
The rage comes from the failure of another party to meet our knowledge expectations (like saying beats are the best when we know they are not) and also due to conflicting opinions.
The hobby is about you. Not to please other people.

And also if it causes more rage than joy then perhaps it may not be for you. (hope it doesn't happen though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back