Audiophile rage
Mar 11, 2013 at 3:16 AM Post #17 of 61
This thread needs an evil twin: audiophile bliss.
Right now I have a tall glass of ice cold water, I'm vaporizing some lovely absinthe ejuice, and listening to Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor 2. Just finished my 2 miles so i have that nice post workout feeling. There isn't a thing that could make me mad, bro

Mar 11, 2013 at 3:42 AM Post #19 of 61
Quote:
Double posts are awesome, eh?

NO THEY ARE NOT!!! 
angry_face.gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #20 of 61
I often get the bus in to work.

Most of the time I will listen to music or watch a tv programme on my Nexus, other times I like to watch life go by.

One thing that gets on my wick is other bus users, using cheap earphones in which the whole bus can listen to their music.  Oh how I would love to turn round 
and ask them to turn them down, or even better OFF! But I would probably end up getting gubbed. *puts IEM's back in and returns to a world of bliss*

Rant over

Mar 11, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #21 of 61
Quote:
I often get the bus in to work.

Most of the time I will listen to music or watch a tv programme on my Nexus, other times I like to watch life go by.

One thing that gets on my wick is other bus users, using cheap earphones in which the whole bus can listen to their music.  Oh how I would love to turn round 
and ask them to turn them down, or even better OFF! But I would probably end up getting gubbed. *puts IEM's back in and returns to a world of bliss*

Rant over

i encounter that too but it doesnt really bother me. what bothers me more is the noise of the train coming through my iem, thats the main reason why im looking into ciem now

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #22 of 61
Purchased 2 small home amps to power small stereo setups in bedrooms and I fried one of them because I wired the power supply in backwards. Nothing but smoke.  At least one was ok. 

Why would I wire my own power supply? Because, I can and it was a cleaner power source till I screwed it up.

Mar 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #23 of 61
Quote:
Purchased 2 small home amps to power small stereo setups in bedrooms and I fried one of them because I wired the power supply in backwards. Nothing but smoke.  At least one was ok. 

Why would I wire my own power supply? Because, I can and it was a cleaner power source till I screwed it up.

"Because I can... until i screwed up." - This is THE reason for a lot of humanity's problems.
biggrin.gif

Mar 12, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #25 of 61
The most rage I've felt lately?

My Leben which I waited 2 months for arriving defective (it was fixed quickly) pissed me off...not to mention the overwhelming sadness.

Mar 13, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #26 of 61
Selling my Magni before finishing my CTH so now I have no amp!!! :mad:

Mar 13, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #27 of 61
I'm so angry that I wasted all this time reading this thread..

But, go on, continue without me.

Mar 14, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #28 of 61
In my defence i must say that the reason because i put the beatsarmy thing is because the things that the beats account was saying things like if you Sony like beats you are **** or that you dhouldnt hear what others said about beats, they were the best SAID BY @BEATS

Mar 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #29 of 61
Huhhhh !

Mar 17, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #30 of 61
I took the time and trouble to load selected albums from my collection on my sister's ipod and gave her a Grado SR80 I no longer use as she enjoyed some of the music I was playing. Within a week she gave her ipod to her son who promptly erased the tunes to load... games. 

I burned twenty CDs for a friend of hard to find music he enjoyed hearing at my home. Weeks later he still has not listened to more than several.

Raging against the philistines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back