Audiophile ps4 help
Oct 12, 2018 at 1:11 AM Post #19 of 20
Update

I hooked every thing up expect for dac, and incoming voice chat. Sidetone works really well.
My loki eq from schiit. Has hum if front switch is on. Ground loop isolator don't help that.
Will exchange.

Oct 25, 2018 at 8:40 AM Post #20 of 20
update, sorry for the long wait between updates

ok, so i got loki exchanged, it works great. i abandoned the mic pre amp idea, it was hard to get it not to clip my voice.
i have never used a mic preamp, so i was prolly doing it wrong. oh well.

headset im using is beyerdynamics mmx 300 amazing comfort great sound. im prolly not considered an audiophile but i can tell a difference.
sennheiser gsp350 for me it clamped my head to much, mic didnt work right prolly defaulty but mmx 300 won me over. even if the mic worked fine i would
of picked the mmx 300 over and over again. i am in love with mmx 300 headset from beyerdynamics.

the setup im using now is mmx 300, schiit stack with loki eq. rolls 2 channel mixer which has added noise above 75% volume. sounds great i mean great!.
im pretty new to dacs and things so take my word with a grain of salt.

i just tried the creative blasterx g6 and is it underwhelming not upto the level of schiit stack with eq off on both.

i am going to try the mayflower ARC dac/adc combo. i will let you know. i hope with helps someone trying to get better audio out of a console.

i will update more as i find my final setup. with more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back