Audiofly AF140 Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN Tour Thread and Impressions
May 14, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #17 of 137
OK, my first impression

Bass - good impact, slightly less impact than DN-1000, excellent speed, though a bit too much mid/upper bass for my liking

Midrange - smooth, warm, good clarity and detailed, slightly recessed, and a little bit constrained 

Treble - slightly warm, a bit mellow, good extension, not bright nor dark

So far I have not encounter any sibilance nor peaks, which is excellent.

Overall sound reminds me of TF10, though not as thick

Full review is about a couple of weeks.

May 14, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #20 of 137
Are the cables replaceable?

Don't think so mate

Sometimes, I wish I lived in Australia...Wonder how the rest sound too, 120, 160, 180.

HAHAHA...don't wish mate, everything here is very expensive, we eat shrimps for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and kangaroos roam free on the street

May 14, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #21 of 137
He's not joking. I haven't been able to leave my house for 11 days because this fella's been waiting out the front.

May 15, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #22 of 137
Haha! I have a couple friends over there in Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth and they told me about how dangerous those fellows could be. Watched it on animal planet too lol. Still there must be a reason why Aus is ranked one of the top 10 best countries to live.

May 20, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #23 of 137
Apology for the lack of updates and activity here.

The unit is now ready to be sent to the first person on the list, which will is @d marc0, it will be sent later today

I have updated the list with the correct order.

Please let me know if you would like to change your spot on the order, I will do my best to accommodate.

Last but not least, enjoy the AF140 
wink_face.gif

May 20, 2014 at 8:57 PM Post #25 of 137
A question for my Australian friends - has Midnight Oil remastered any of their catalog or released any hi-res recordings - these guys are one of my favorite bands and while a lot of their recordings are good - it would be nice to have the best copies available....

...or you guys could just despise them - for I don't hear a lot of mention of them around the forums...

May 20, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #26 of 137
  A question for my Australian friends - has Midnight Oil remastered any of their catalog or released any hi-res recordings - these guys are one of my favorite bands and while a lot of their recordings are good - it would be nice to have the best copies available....

...or you guys could just despise them - for I don't hear a lot of mention of them around the forums...

Mate...the lead singer went to politics, and failed big time...
wink_face.gif

But not sure about remastering though...

May 23, 2014 at 4:31 AM Post #27 of 137
The AF140 is here!
Impression coming soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back