"Audio64 Tia Trio Review: Laid-Back Sound with Recessed Mids and Less Fullness - Looking for Recommendations"
Jun 30, 2023 at 4:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

AchllysOne

New Head-Fier
So, I've recently tested plenty of IEMs and I was really impressed with the Audio64 Tia Trio. I enjoy its laid-back sound and everything else about it. However, I've noticed that the mids feel recessed and a bit less full, which is my only complaint. I'm looking for recommendations on how to address this issue. I particularly like the mids on the Sony IER M9s, but that's the only thing that stands out for me.

I've also tested the following models: U12T, U18/s, and tia nio.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2023 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 5
also forgot to mention that I have tried tip rolling, but it only helps to bring the IEM more alive and pushes the mids slightly more forward. However, I'm still missing the desired fullness, detail, and resolution in the mids.

Jul 9, 2023 at 1:30 PM Post #3 of 5
So, I've recently tested plenty of IEMs and I was really impressed with the Audio64 Tia Trio. I enjoy its laid-back sound and everything else about it. However, I've noticed that the mids feel recessed and a bit less full, which is my only complaint. I'm looking for recommendations on how to address this issue. I particularly like the mids on the Sony IER M9s, but that's the only thing that stands out for me.

I've also tested the following models: U12T, U18/s, and tia nio.
Isn't the bass supposed to be one of the best for an iem?

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2023 at 8:52 PM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back