Audio-Technica updates CKR series: ATH-CKR100, ATH-CKR90, ATH-CKR70
Nov 27, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #196 of 238
If i was up for making money unethicaly i'd start a racket buying these fakes for 499RM = 110$ from malaysia and sell for 200$
Screenshot_20181127-233519.png
I wouldnt even think of selling mine if i thought it was a fake, i had doubts before it arrived because the deal was that good. Sorry if you still think it is wrong to sell mine but i dont see why it is.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018 at 1:40 AM Post #198 of 238
Oh boy.

How do you have the confidence to say that.

Oh boy.
Its not that im confident these will be bought for 300$, its just that id rather keep them than sell them for less, eq fixes the warmth issue but i dont use it as much except for walking in the park, and i dont pay much attention when jogging so beater earphones are enough for that. Again like i said i just have to post some ads and i can sell them for 330$ in india (its 500$ new here) it'll just take longer and im in no hurry. ill even offer a full refund on return for local buyers within 2-3 weeks.

Nov 28, 2018 at 1:50 AM Post #199 of 238
Its not that im confident these will be bought for 300$, its just that id rather keep them than sell them for less, eq fixes the warmth issue but i dont use it as much except for walking in the park, and i dont pay much attention when jogging so beater earphones are enough for that. Again like i said i just have to post some ads and i can sell them for 330$ in india (its 500$ new here) it'll just take longer and im in no hurry. ill even offer a full refund on return for local buyers within 2-3 weeks.

Wow you are saying you are earning $30 less if sold here and you are saying this like this is a discount!

Yeah yeah you can try posting this in the resale sub-forum.

If you don't mention you bought these for $125, maybe someone can have a bit of interest in this at around 300 bucks. But if you do, let's wait and see.

Just so curious how you let yourself set the price to higher than $125

Nov 28, 2018 at 2:01 AM Post #200 of 238
Wow you are saying you are earning $30 less if sold here and you are saying this like this is a discount!

Yeah yeah you can try posting this in the resale sub-forum.

If you don't mention you bought these for $125, maybe someone can have a bit of interest in this at around 300 bucks. But if you do, let's wait and see.

Just so curious how you let yourself set the price to higher than $125
Its not a discount, sry it came off that way. I don't understand why you guys are trying to make me feel bad abt this you really can't. Like i explained in the last page im absolutely certain these arent fake, i dont want to hide that these were bought for 125$, if that makes someone refrain from buying it so be it. I can sell them to someone who'll try it and likes it and appreciates it for what it's worth, i don't see why this is strange to you guys. These are original, i got them for an incredible bargain and i'm pushing them for what they're worth it's that simple. I had doubts before they were in my hands, and i cross checked barcodes with images on the web, when it arrived i checked every inch of the packaging even before i tried them. The sound quality would have given it away if these were fake. please an interested buyer read this before buying and if you have doubts don't buy them. I don't want to repeat myself again.

Nov 28, 2018 at 2:17 AM Post #201 of 238
Its not a discount, sry it came off that way. I don't understand why you guys are trying to make me feel bad abt this you really can't. Like i explained in the last page im absolutely certain these arent fake, i dont want to hide that these were bought for 125$, if that makes someone refrain from buying it so be it. I can sell them to someone who'll try it and likes it and appreciates it for what it's worth, i don't see why this is strange to you guys. These are original, i got them for an incredible bargain and i'm pushing them for what they're worth it's that simple. I had doubts before they were in my hands, and i cross checked barcodes with images on the web, when it arrived i checked every inch of the packaging even before i tried them. The sound quality would have given it away if these were fake. please an interested buyer read this before buying and if you have doubts don't buy them. I don't want to repeat myself again.

I have to clap for your courage. Keep up!

Nov 28, 2018 at 3:18 AM Post #202 of 238
Its not a discount, sry it came off that way. ...
Rationalizing your greed this way doesn't make it right. It's utterly despicable. A total piece of trash with no moral values does this kind of thing. There are many people like you who think it's okay to make others pay through their nose when they themselves have paid much less for the same thing. Still doesn't make it right.
Stop defending your selfishness here. Thanks to your shitposts, we know more about your trashy attitude than we do about the CKR series.

Nov 28, 2018 at 8:17 AM Post #205 of 238
Absolutely yes. I dont see any reason not to.

Umm, maybe because the rules here forbid it. No flipping allowed plain and simple. If you bought it at $125 you are allowed to sell here for $125. You will get banned. No sales for profit and don't come back with the I don't know why I should not be able to sell it. You keep leaving off the for profit part. You are allowed to sell just not to make extra money. The rules are very clear. For profit you'll have to do it elsewhere.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018 at 8:28 AM Post #206 of 238
Umm, maybe because the rules here forbid it. No flipping allowed plain and simple. If you bought it at $125 you are allowed to sell here for $125. You will get banned. No sales for profit and don't come back with the I don't know why I should not be able to sell it. You keep leaving off the for profit part. You are allowed to sell just not to make extra money. The rules are very clear. For profit you'll have to do it elsewhere.
I didnt know, i wont sell here again.

Jan 11, 2019 at 12:56 PM Post #207 of 238
Just a small tidbit:

After half a year of ownership of the ckr90s, I can confidently say, the Moondrop Kanas Pro that i have been using for a month by now, easily destroys both the 90 and the 100 (i own one and demo'd the other). Resolution is up by 2-3 notches in my opinion, and let's not even talk about the severe vocal sibilance (to my ears) caused by the unforgiving tuning. The Kanas Pro executes vocals alot better than the two to my ears. The openness of the Kanas Pro makes my ckr90 sounds congested more so than not, imo.

A few months back, i thought the ckr90 was a stellar representation for what it has to offer in the 150$-180$ price bracket but those days are now over unless AT steps in with a new and improved iteration for the ckrs, when something like the Kanas Pro gets compared quite often to the almighty Andromedas.

China numba-wan :beerchug:.

Mar 14, 2019 at 5:26 AM Post #208 of 238
One month ago, i got my ckr100is for 169 euros on Amazon prime.
Really enjoy the sound from it. Tonality is natural on vocals, symbales, guitars, and drums.
I have the impression that a burnin process was needed, as the sound enhance a lot after 50/100 hours...especially on the trebles.
My sources are a fiio m6, and a smsl iq dac coupled with a smartphone and neutron software.
I mainly listen flac files, and hd radio (flac, ogg).
I also have an excellent ath mrs7 headphone.

Not able to compare to other high end iem because i'm a bit new in this iem world.

As others said, not satisfied at all with the ear silicon fits (L too loose or too small for me). And the cable is too thin with a stupid button on it to take calls.
I ordered an arete mk3 cable, and a bunch of various tips to upgrade that.

Mar 14, 2019 at 8:35 AM Post #209 of 238
One month ago, i got my ckr100is for 169 euros on Amazon prime.
Really enjoy the sound from it. Tonality is natural on vocals, symbales, guitars, and drums.
I have the impression that a burnin process was needed, as the sound enhance a lot after 50/100 hours...especially on the trebles.
My sources are a fiio m6, and a smsl iq dac coupled with a smartphone and neutron software.
I mainly listen flac files, and hd radio (flac, ogg).
I also have an excellent ath mrs7 headphone.

Not able to compare to other high end iem because i'm a bit new in this iem world.

As others said, not satisfied at all with the ear silicon fits (L too loose or too small for me). And the cable is too thin with a stupid button on it to take calls.
I ordered an arete mk3 cable, and a bunch of various tips to upgrade that.
Hey, this item is suspect, and mostly a fake. You can see some comments about this in amazon.de.
The thing with ATH is, any cheaper offering is 90% likely to be fake. I wouldn't be sure this is the real thing!

Mar 14, 2019 at 8:54 AM Post #210 of 238
It was sent directly by Amazon from a reputable vendor.
All seems normal to me, box, product, package, bar code... And the sound quality also.
If it is a fake, it is the best fake fu**"** product i ever saw.
I'll will cross check with ath support and keep you informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back