Audio Technica ATH-M50 + Amp?
Dec 18, 2010 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

JDMFanatic

New Head-Fier
I've searched around and found some threads about it but they haven't really had the answer I've been looking for.\
I was looking at the Nuforce Icon Mobile. It's only $80, but would my headphones be a lot better with that amp? I'm just looking for a portable amp that can be used as a USB Sound Card for my computer as well, and I believe the Nuforce Icon Mobile fits my needs at first glance...

Also I've seen the iBasso T4...

Dec 18, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #2 of 2
Go for any iBasso product you can afford. I was about to get the D4 Mamba or the D2, then decided to go for the D12. The difference is big on the ATH-M50s, enormous on just ipod earbuds. However I think many other products would achieve the same, other options I had on my list: Headstage Arrow, Headroom Total Bithead. If you have any source with optical output go for an iBasso with optical input, sound is cleaner, I like it more than just my iPod with LOD to the iBasso. If you can't afford one I would save a little more. Things you really want, when you get them makes you feel you did the right decision, if you don't you would always be wondering about "what if I had wait" and be unsatisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back