Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016
Mar 17, 2017 at 12:23 AM Post #784 of 1,068
Odd question of the day...

Will the V-Moda Bliss 3.0 tips from their Fader line of earplugs fit the E70's?

Everything seems to look like a yes but you can never be too sure.

Although they're an expensive way to get some tips it's the cheapest way in the UK so far and I'm wondering how they'd cope with my daily commute for those days when IEM's aren't my choice.

Mar 17, 2017 at 1:27 AM Post #785 of 1,068
Odd question of the day...

Will the V-Moda Bliss 3.0 tips from their Fader line of earplugs fit the E70's?

Everything seems to look like a yes but you can never be too sure.

Although they're an expensive way to get some tips it's the cheapest way in the UK so far and I'm wondering how they'd cope with my daily commute for those days when IEM's aren't my choice.

yes i use vmoda bliss and they are the best tips for e70.

Mar 19, 2017 at 4:34 AM Post #791 of 1,068
Well, that impression was based on a 20 minute listening session with the E70. Although known as basshead - the FX1100 is really good across the spectrum - just with a generous dose of bass.
It's especially great where the music is not totally based on bass, eg: classical, jazz, and with these genres they are really satisfying, with a very authentic sounding timbre. The mids are not forwarded in the woodies, and the highs have good shimmery presence. The instrument separation is behind none, and they are quite magical, i must admit.
I guess, i'm expecting some comparison along these lines. How does jazz/blues music sound with these IEMs - E70 ?

Mar 19, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #792 of 1,068
Will get my e70 in 1-2 weeks from now. I like the e50 a lot, hope the e70 will keep the tonality of the 50s. I listen to mainly technical death metal, so bass speed is critical, that's why i do not own any dynamic type of IEM.

Mar 19, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #794 of 1,068
Looking forward to your comparison btw e70 and ls200

I will. Actually I don't want to keep three Audio-technica. Two will be more than enough))
So one will be sold out. I predict it will be very hard to choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back