Audio Technica AT-HA5050H and HA22Tube
Nov 27, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #16 of 53
  My, what a beauty it is! How much did you pay?

Do you see the "Sample not for sale" label at the back?
L3000.gif

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #17 of 53
  My, what a beauty it is! How much did you pay?

It's a Pre-Production unit, not for sale. Have it for a few days for testing and review only.
When it is on production probably Q2 or Q3 next year, I heard it will be around US$ 6k. But a bit too early to say, since AT hasn't release the official launch date and price for it.

Dec 4, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #19 of 53
Darn 6K, I have been interested in this ever since i saw it. It has been incredibly long since I saw the pictures of them and they are still not out. The external looks the same, what is taking them so long?

I will find a way to purchase this at 2-3 K but at 6K I will pass. 

Dec 4, 2014 at 5:02 AM Post #20 of 53
  Darn 6K, I have been interested in this ever since i saw it. It has been incredibly long since I saw the pictures of them and they are still not out. The external looks the same, what is taking them so long?

I will find a way to purchase this at 2-3 K but at 6K I will pass. 

Final price hasn't been confirmed. AT still tweaking it. Tentative launch around Q2 - Q3 next year.
I sounds like nothing I ever heard before.  I like it so much 
L3000.gif

Never heard my HE5-LE and other headphones sound this good before... HA5050H is really something 
L3000.gif

I will post a 'sneak peek preview' of a pre-production unit sometime this month.

Dec 4, 2014 at 5:15 AM Post #22 of 53
  Thank you, any chance of pictures from the internals? 

Yes, that's the plan! To open it and to show the internals. But currently waiting for permission from AT Japan. Without their permission, I can't show the internal pics.

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #23 of 53
I see this has balanced input so I am wondering if this is a balanced dac/amp inside and why they don't make a balanced 4-pin output for headphone out as well..
Is there any specs on this unit like how much power it has? ?
What type tubes used? ?
What type dac chip? ?
Any ETA update?
Price?

:frowning2:

Dec 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #25 of 53
I see this has balanced input so I am wondering if this is a balanced dac/amp inside and why they don't make a balanced 4-pin output for headphone out as well..
Is there any specs on this unit like how much power it has? ?
What type tubes used? ?
What type dac chip? ?
Any ETA update?
Price?

frown.gif

I was wondering about that as well.. 

Reviewing now, hopefully can finish at the end of the month.

Dec 23, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #26 of 53
Please don't forget to include some iem in the mix of your testing.

Hopefully the final price I'd cheaper than what was stated before.

Jan 1, 2015 at 7:54 AM Post #27 of 53
Please don't forget to include some iem in the mix of your testing.

Hopefully the final price I'd cheaper than what was stated before.

Will do. Plan to post my review this week. AT is kind enough to loan me the AT-HA5050H for a few weeks :)

Jan 1, 2015 at 8:07 AM Post #28 of 53
Thank you. I only have two items on my buy list for next year. The first is FitEar Fitear and the last is HA5050H. Looking forward to reading your review, happy new year :)

Jan 2, 2015 at 1:46 AM Post #29 of 53
Guys, I'm planning to buy the HA22Tube, but I'm unsure of its DC plug. Do you guys know the compatible external battery/power bank/battery pack for tHA22Tube so it can be used on-the-go?

Jan 6, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #30 of 53
  Thank you. I only have two items on my buy list for next year. The first is FitEar Fitear and the last is HA5050H. Looking forward to reading your review, happy new year :)

Happy belated New Year!

Here is my review for AT-HA5050H:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/749555/sneak-peek-of-audio-technica-at-ha5050h-pre-production-unit

Happy reading!

Guys, I'm planning to buy the HA22Tube, but I'm unsure of its DC plug. Do you guys know the compatible external battery/power bank/battery pack for tHA22Tube so it can be used on-the-go?

Not easy, 15 VDC input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back