Audio-Technica Announces Revised SOLID BASS Headphones and Earphones
Jan 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #55 of 82
So far I think they're alright... they don't have nearly as much bass as I was expecting and music just sounds... strange if that makes any sense. But then again I've only been using them for a good hour or so with some crappy music on my phone.

Jan 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #56 of 82
Yeah calling this line of headphone SOLID BASS leads people to think that they have huge, boomy bass. The WS55 is tight and precise and more mid-bass orientated, not to say that it's light on bass.

It threw me off for a few days until things evened out a bit and eventually i got used to the signature. The WS99 seems to be along the same lines. Let us know what you think in a few days.

Jan 8, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #57 of 82
seriously this baby need some burn in, 100 hours maybe. like i did to my ws55.

about the ear cushion, did you find it comfortable? what size is the inner cushion? is it semi fullsized or on ear? did you experience any cracking sound when adjust the cans / moving your jaws?
where did you bought this cans & how much?

thx

Jan 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #58 of 82
Guess I'll have to give it a burn in than!

They're pretty comfortable, I don't know the exact size but they are over ear, they make a little bit of noise but no cracking sounds.
I bought them on Amazon for $260.92 + $32.00 shipping.

Jan 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #59 of 82

You could see the size here.

Jan 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #60 of 82
since my ws55 just sit on top of my ears, i find it quite annoying & hurts after half an hour. well it was a good news you said it over ear. thx for your feedback. can't wait to read your impression after burn in hehe..

i watch those video & still hadn't convinced me, thx anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back