Audio Newb's Journal (AKA Answer my Questions >:D)
Dec 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #17 of 284
funny thing is, when i had my hf5s on order, ups messed up the tracking online and said that shipping has been delayed. 
i was so pissed that i barely slept that night. but good thing is they arrived the next day. now i look back and see how silly the whole ordeal was. now i had no problem waiting for 6 weeks for my customs when my audiologist messed up the impressions and i had to send it twice. 

Dec 15, 2011 at 3:43 PM Post #19 of 284
ARGGGGG. Turns out someone at amazon.com was an idiot, and marked the packages origin adress the same as the destination, which screwed up the whole tracking, and made me extremely angry. It turns out that the package will be coming tomorrow. What REALLY sucks is that im leaving to go on vacation this weekend and I really wanted those Earphones for the long car ride. ARGGHHHHH!!!!!

Dec 15, 2011 at 4:23 PM Post #20 of 284
ARGGGGG. Turns out someone at amazon.com was an idiot, and marked the packages origin adress the same as the destination, which screwed up the whole tracking, and made me extremely angry. It turns out that the package will be coming tomorrow. What REALLY sucks is that im leaving to go on vacation this weekend and I really wanted those Earphones for the long car ride. ARGGHHHHH!!!!!

I think you have the right be really angry now, blow a tantrum, lose several days of sleep, and not feel silly about it later. :p

I hate to see what would you do if you have buyers remorse after the vacation.

Dec 15, 2011 at 4:27 PM Post #21 of 284

Life's unfair. I recently got an HF5 and I don't like them.
Also, try to be mature.

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:03 PM Post #23 of 284
I guess I'm immature too then, as I always get excited when expecting things in the mail... Just as I get angry when things do not arrive on time before a vacation.

Dec 17, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #24 of 284
Just got back from the trip. All I was thinking about the whole time was coming home, opening the mailbox and being extremely happy. Nope. Im not good enough apparently. STILL NOT THERE. I just deleted all my music I am so mad. Why have music if you don't have anything to listen to it with? 

Dec 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #25 of 284
dude you need to chillax... it's sunday and last time i checked theres no mail service on sunday. 

Dec 17, 2011 at 7:48 PM Post #26 of 284
Just got back from the trip. All I was thinking about the whole time was coming home, opening the mailbox and being extremely happy. Nope. Im not good enough apparently. STILL NOT THERE. I just deleted all my music I am so mad. Why have music if you don't have anything to listen to it with? 

Seek professional help immediately.

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #28 of 284
popcorn.gif

Dec 18, 2011 at 10:59 AM Post #30 of 284
don't forget to trash your DAPs as well, why have it when there's no music to put in them? -,0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back