Audio Lokahi IEM impressions and reviews thread
Jan 3, 2021 at 7:19 PM Post #33 of 760
Hrmm... Nimbus is only like $20-30 more. Wonder if that added DD really helps resolution/timbre in the bass. Its not much extra over the Storm and might be worth it.

EDIT: And yeah, that tuning looks great to me. Peaks at the subbass, drops like 5dB by 100Hz means lots of impact without too much resonance. Also looks like 4K is slightly dampened as is 7K. Nice!

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021 at 7:50 PM Post #35 of 760
Hrmm... Nimbus is only like $20-30 more. Wonder if that added DD really helps resolution/timbre in the bass. Its not much extra over the Storm and might be worth it.

EDIT: And yeah, that tuning looks great to me. Peaks at the subbass, drops like 5dB by 100Hz means lots of impact without too much resonance. Also looks like 4K is slightly dampened as is 7K. Nice!
Yeah, the graph looks excellent. I‘m excited to hear impressions from those that get it first, hopefully not too long from now.

Jan 3, 2021 at 8:24 PM Post #36 of 760
aur.jpg
aur2.jpg

frequency response is excellent for sure.

Mine is still being built, but I am trying to pay extra so they can FedEx it to me.

Jan 3, 2021 at 9:09 PM Post #37 of 760
aur.jpgaur2.jpg
frequency response is excellent for sure.

Mine is still being built, but I am trying to pay extra so they can FedEx it to me.
I like the looks of the Storm’s graph more than the u12t’s. A little more sub bass rise, with a DD (Nimbus) would be perfect. Where are they shipping them from?

Jan 3, 2021 at 9:34 PM Post #38 of 760
I like the looks of the Storm’s graph more than the u12t’s. A little more sub bass rise, with a DD (Nimbus) would be perfect. Where are they shipping them from?

I think Shandong, China

Me too, purely going by the graph, I like the Storm more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back