Audio giveaway: Emu 1212M (US only please)
Mar 27, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #31 of 55
Im in. I am using an Audigy 2 ZS now for my cheap speaker setup!
frown.gif

-Alex-

Mar 27, 2007 at 7:44 PM Post #32 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rawr, and right in front of me sits my 1212m because I don't have the cable/adapter yet
tongue.gif
Good luck to all of you participating!

Oh yeah I'll throw in a set of Radioshack 1/4" to RCA adapters, so it'll be ready to roll with your favorite interconnects.

Mar 27, 2007 at 8:08 PM Post #33 of 55
I was considering entering this (could get it sent to my sister in America if I won) but now, I don't think I will. I see that there are many people who are aspiring musicians, who would use the recording capabilities of the 1212. While I myself am a musician, my band is not at the stage of recording, and we will get to that hurdle when we come to it.
So I'd just like to say: good luck to those entering, especially the musicians.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2007 at 11:51 PM Post #35 of 55
Count me in. I listen with the audio on my motherboard. It just started making a humming noise with headphones. If the 1212M can be used to rip LPs to digital, I would use it for that. I have about 500 LPs that I'd like to get on my computer.

Mar 28, 2007 at 12:16 AM Post #36 of 55
Count me in!
smily_headphones1.gif

I currently use a Chaintech AV-710, modded with black gates for the output coupling caps. I do recordings from my cello and guitar but admittedly only on occasion, mainly since the AV-710 sucks for that
tongue.gif

This is great for you to do this, I'm sure someone will be very, very happy.

Mar 28, 2007 at 3:35 AM Post #38 of 55
Please count me in.
Right now I've got any AV-710, but I've been thinking of upgrading for a while and never got around to it.
Also, I'm going to need something more on the level of my soon-to-be Millett Hybrid.

I've also been starting to get into sound engineering and recording: I'd love a better source for recording from Vinyl, and also for recording myself and my dad playing bass/drums.

Mar 28, 2007 at 4:23 AM Post #40 of 55
Hey, Awesome Giveaway.

I'd like a chance at it. I currently use an AV-710 to get some better quality for music.

As far as recording, I don't play any instruments. BUT I am one of those people that is intrigued by music production. I do have a few songs I've mixed of my friends playing. I've always had to use someone else's equipment. It'd be neat to bring the production home!

Thanks.

Mar 28, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #42 of 55
Couldn't hurt, so I'll put my name in the hat, too. I've been having some technical difficulties with my M-Audio Revo 7.1 so I wouldn't mind getting a new card to bypass the problem altogether.

I've been too busy to deal with any audio recording before, but I might have some free time in the future so I would like to dabble into a little of that. I play a little of piano and guitar. I'd like to do some recording somehow, but I've got a ways to go.

Apr 1, 2007 at 6:14 AM Post #44 of 55
on board sigmatel audio ftw. You know it is high fidelity analog sound when hiss over powers music. When I play counter strike I get this wierd humm when I stand in one place and have my character look from one side to another. Maybe the emu1212m will cause me to go off the deep end and smother this badboy in ers paper or something and go crazy ala patrick....I don't think anyone would want to see that....or would they.... Count me in. The only recording I do now is on my bad boy iriver h320.

My parents do have a fairly large lp colletion and I did get my dad that nano... wow, so many ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back