Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Schiit magni3+modi2uber

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Mar 28, 2018 at 10:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

iLovePC

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone new user here,

I'm having a hard time choosing and dac/amp for my new pair of hd6xx. Options I consider are:
Audio gd nfb-11.28
Audio gd r2r-11
Schiit magni 3 + modi 2 uber
I was told by audio gd that they declare a value of 80$ so I don't think that I will pay for a lot of custom fees. I live in Canada so customs for schiit will cost an arm and a leg.
Also open for recommendations.

Mar 28, 2018 at 1:20 PM Post #2 of 8
If youre looking for an analog type,warm sound I can give the R2R-11 a big thumbs up over the d/s AGD and Schiit gear.However I highly recommend reading over the R2R-11 thread for issues that some owners have had with it,namely popping.

Mar 28, 2018 at 6:39 PM Post #3 of 8
Hi everyone new user here,

I'm having a hard time choosing and dac/amp for my new pair of hd6xx. Options I consider are:
Audio gd nfb-11.28
Audio gd r2r-11
Schiit magni 3 + modi 2 uber
I was told by audio gd that they declare a value of 80$ so I don't think that I will pay for a lot of custom fees. I live in Canada so customs for schiit will cost an arm and a leg.
Also open for recommendations.
This is not a fair comparison, you should include Modi Multibit instead of Modi 2 Uber.

Mar 28, 2018 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 8
If youre looking for an analog type,warm sound I can give the R2R-11 a big thumbs up over the d/s AGD and Schiit gear.However I highly recommend reading over the R2R-11 thread for issues that some owners have had with it,namely popping.
I have read abou
This is not a fair comparison, you should include Modi Multibit instead of Modi 2 Uber.
I admit that there is a 100$ difference in their MSRP and they are not on the same playing field. However, after being hit by customs (living in Canada), I think they will have a similar cost.

Mar 28, 2018 at 9:17 PM Post #5 of 8
I have read abou

I admit that there is a 100$ difference in their MSRP and they are not on the same playing field. However, after being hit by customs (living in Canada), I think they will have a similar cost.
Thank God for living in a first world country, because if you lived where I live you would have to sell a kidney to buy any of these products, but from what I read R2R 11 is slightly better, but not much , in the case I am comparing with Magni 3 and Mimby.

Apr 3, 2018 at 8:31 PM Post #8 of 8
+2 NFB 11.28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back