Audio Gd Precision 3 - Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by Babulilm, Oct 24, 2017.
  1. Babulilm
    My applogies in advance if this is the wrong forum to start this thread.

I can't find much info on the new audio gd precision 3 power amplifier here on head fi so I've started this thread to help others like me who would love some info on this from people who have tried it.

Personally I'm looking to pair it with an nfb 29.38 to power Piega Classis 5 floorstanders.

Any experience of pairing the precision 3 with the nfb 29.38 will be highly apprecaited.

Best Wishes

Dan

2. VintageFlanker
    Just ordered a pair of Precision 3 and one NFB 29.28 to drive both (bi-amp, ACSS). Delivery planned tomorrow.

3. VintageFlanker
    [​IMG]

Got my units yesterday.

For the first hours of listening: very impressive. I come back later for more impressions.

Turdski and Babulilm like this.
  4. Babulilm
    Looking forward to your impressions

Cheers

Dan

5. Wynnytsky
    any news on the sound? I read they're 200w into mono

6. HiFiMax
    I'm curious about these amplifications, can you tell your experiences? Thank you
    Max

7. Wynnytsky
    Me2 -- started looking at it a couple days ago. Looks like something affordable+fun+plenty for my klipschorns

FYI
    the products index page was down wed&thu and it's now back (I relied on Google to the individual product links)

8. HiFiMax
    since yesterday I inserted the Precision 3 to drive my Harbeth HL P3 ES-2. the headphone / dac amplifier NFB 28.38 (Preamplifier) is really excellent, the Precision 3 makes the little English sing wonderfully ...
    Good music

Turdski likes this.
  9. HiFiMax
    sistemino.JPG [ATTACH = full] 2445468 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 2445468 [/ ATTACH]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  10. HiFiMax

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018