Audio-GD Panther power amp anyone?
Jun 1, 2009 at 8:43 AM Post #91 of 187
I ordered my Panther 8/05 and still waiting.
redface.gif

Jun 7, 2009 at 5:00 AM Post #95 of 187
This is weird because I just ordered mine 5 days ago. I hope there is nothing wrong with the amp itself.

Jun 7, 2009 at 9:07 AM Post #96 of 187
Jun 9, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #98 of 187
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricochet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally got my tracking number from Cherry this morning.
hapydancsmil.gif

NICE! I hope I'll get mine shipped next moday.
Do you know when you should receive it?
Give us your impressions as soon as you can.

Jun 10, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #99 of 187
Tried to order Audio-gd Panther and got reply from Cherry that it's no more selling!
I thought Panther was still relatively new product, don't know what's going on, Audio-Gd seems to be pulling and putting product as they wish.

Jun 10, 2009 at 1:31 AM Post #100 of 187
Quote:

Originally Posted by nomar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tried to order Audio-gd Panther and got reply from Cherry that it's no more selling!
I thought Panther was still relatively new product, don't know what's going on, Audio-Gd seems to be pulling and putting product as they wish.

Interesting, the Plot Sickens..

There has been a lot of strange deals recently, like the C-8 coming off te pricelist.

Jun 10, 2009 at 1:47 AM Post #102 of 187
Quote:

Originally Posted by haloxt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You like to stir up controversy too much, les_garten. There's nothing to worry about, audio-gd just redesigns stuff a lot.

Well, I'm not stirring anything up. I noticed the C-8 had stopped(and mentioned it earlier), then a Brand New product has feedback from "The Factory" that you can't order it anymore. Who has even received ONE yet? Don't you find that interesting?

Jun 10, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #103 of 187
People have ordered panthers and two are being delivered. And there's nothing mysterious about why the C-8 was taken off for the time being, it needs some upgrading to better compete with the Phoenix.

Jun 10, 2009 at 2:16 AM Post #104 of 187
Quote:

Originally Posted by haloxt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People have ordered panthers and two are being delivered. And there's nothing mysterious about why the C-8 was taken off for the time being, it needs some upgrading to better compete with the Phoenix.

LOOK, just go back and explain post # 98???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back