Audio-GD NFB-2 & NFB-3 Delivery & Impression Thread
May 5, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #886 of 1,577

Quote:

Both me and ampcity couldn't know about a sudden change in chassis type, that's unexpected and the reason why things go wrong. I can absolutely return the ACSS to ampcity, but I won't pay for shipping. Again, this is not my fault. There is only 1 reason for this problem: an unexpected, uncommunicated change in ACSS chassis.

Anyway, I bought 2 things with the same ACSS connection and didn't get that delivered. Any sollution does not deserves to be at my cost.

The lack of providing access to proper specs and or an adequately published notification for an unscheduled change in connection terminals, is a case of negligence and a sign of incompetence. These components sold by Audio GD are dependent on these connectors, and that there are existing cables/connectors of their own manufacture which have been made incompatible and are still on the market and sold by their own distributors or resellers, it would seem that Audio GD must assume responsibility for properly communicating such component changes in a timely manner. 

Not having done so, one would think that in your case they would be gracious enough to give you a break in cost/shipping of your replacement cable. If they decide not to accept responsibility, then it basically falls under the category of respect for the customer and customer care. Even further, they are then placing the *onus* upon the customer to accept what you get and deal with it.

May 6, 2011 at 6:22 AM Post #888 of 1,577

Quote:
Ok, have a situation again with Audio GD, and I'm curious on opinions about it.

I ordered the NFB-3 with Audio GD China. Besides that, because ampcity had them in stock, I ordered C-2.1 with ampcity, UK. Also bought an ACSS cable there.

When both arrived, I discovered that the ACSS connection was different and the ACSS cable I paid for was not fitting. I couldn't know this, because never ever was I told or could I see a picture that the ACSS chassis was suddenly changed.

So I mailed Kingwa, who simply didn't respond to my email. After that, I mailed Edwin, who promised to send me a fitting ACSS. Now I get an email from him that they won't send it for free because I didn't order an ACSS.

So now, I'm getting pretty pissed about this and could need some opinions about the justice of this:

- Yes I bought the ACSS cable with ampcity, but no one ever told me it wouldn't fit the NFB-3
- No one told me or no info was avalaible about the chassis of the NFB-3 suddenly being changed
- I paid money for my ACSS cable, which they can get back, doesn't matter which party, as long as THEY pay for shipment
- I wouldn't know how ampcity could know about the changing ACSS chassis, which they didn't stock at that moment; they were also waiting for those things

So once more, Audio GD, we know you read this, please be responsible! If you suddenly change ACSS chassis and forget to communicate it, at least make up for it.

^ Mister Kingwa, could you please give your reaction to this? I'd like to know if you approve service being this way.

Again, even while C-2.1 and ACSS cable were ordered at ampcity, they were made by you. The NFB-3 chassis suddenly changed, while the photo on the Chinese website was still old chassis, so there wasn't any way I could anticipate I wouldn't fit.

Offcourse, it's also possible to deliver me an NFB-3 with the right chassis, but maybe the right ACSS cable would be easier....

May 6, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #889 of 1,577
We have a agreement with all our agents and note on our web.
[size=large]Agents[/size]

[size=small] [/size][size=small]Purchase the gear from our agents, the gear get guarantee from our agents and we offer the    technology support .[/size]
[size=medium] [/size]
So if you deal with our agents and  have any problems, you can ask the agent communicate with us, if we can do any thing for you, we will do our best.
If the agents ignore your request, you can communicate with us direct.

May 7, 2011 at 4:53 AM Post #891 of 1,577

Quote:
We have a agreement with all our agents and note on our web.
[size=large]Agents[/size]

[size=small] [/size][size=small]Purchase the gear from our agents, the gear get guarantee from our agents and we offer the    technology support .[/size]
[size=medium] [/size]
So if you deal with our agents and  have any problems, you can ask the agent communicate with us, if we can do any thing for you, we will do our best.
If the agents ignore your request, you can communicate with us direct.

Your agent Yusuf at ampcity doesn't react to emails, so yes, the agent ignores communication. If both you and ampcity don't respond to emails, you force me into indirect communication via this topic 

And again, I'm not paying for shipping costs because you suddenly unexpected en without communication changed something on the NFB-3.

Ok, the cable you don't want responsibility for, but I did buy the NFB-3 directly with you. It wasn't delivered as promised; the photo's showed old ACSS chassis and nobody communicated to me it was different. So I'd like te get a NFB-3 as promised then. Again, a homemade cable seems to be easier....

If there's no sollution possible to this, I'd like to return everything. The NFB-3 at your shipping costs and paypal costs because it wasn't delivered in promised state.

May 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #892 of 1,577
Too bad to read about the problems here stated above, but I can now say the sharpness is as good as gone and it's a great DAC. Don't forget that :)

May 7, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #893 of 1,577

Quote:
Too bad to read about the problems here stated above, but I can now say the sharpness is as good as gone and it's a great DAC. Don't forget that :)

Yes I know that my friend, and you're right. I simply want to use the ACSS connection. I didn't choose the sudden and uncommunicated change in that connection. ACSS is actually one of the reasons I went for C-2.1

May 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM Post #894 of 1,577
Seems like (edit...some of) the Audio GD dealers and agents are not the best at customer service.  I had similar customer service problem at Pacific Valve.  They may love audio but they just don't know customer service.
It's a shame. 

May 7, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #896 of 1,577

Quote:
Yes I know that my friend, and you're right. I simply want to use the ACSS connection. I didn't choose the sudden and uncommunicated change in that connection. ACSS is actually one of the reasons I went for C-2.1

Almost seems like Kingwa is inviting you to reapply your order of new connectors, as you first did with Edwin. Make sure to link his post...

May 8, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #897 of 1,577
If our agents irgnored your request , you can send email to us but declare you got irgnore from which our agents is necessary.
Otherwise my mates will check your order if in our guarantee list, if not , my mates maybe can't offer any help.

We can't control our agents do anythings but we can fix their fault serve if this is exist.

May 9, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #898 of 1,577

Quote:
Seems like the Audio GD dealers and agents are not the best at customer service.  I had similar customer service problem at Pacific Valve.  They may love audio but they just don't know customer service.
It's a shame. 

Please don't make sweeping statements about all Audio-gd dealers after sales service. I would invite any customers who have purchased off me as the New Zealand agent to report any lack of service. I am confident that I do all possible to support my customers.

Yes I am in this primarily because I love Audio.

Regards

Macrog
Into Audio NZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back