Audio Cubes - Disappointed
Feb 23, 2006 at 12:39 AM Post #16 of 18
I ordered a STAX SRS-3030 system on 2/6/2006 from AudioCubes and paid with PayPal. I followed the progress of my order using their online order tracking tool. The phones arrived on 2/18/2006.

I am delighted with both the headphones and AudioCubes.

Feb 23, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaceage
Just wanted to share this with those of you who may be ordering headphones soon.

I ordered some headphones on January 25th from Audio Cubes. After I made the order I was told that it would take 6-7 before shipment. After 8 days I emailed them and asked when the item would be shipping. After waiting 3 days for a response I was told that the item was not in stock and would be in another 7 days.

Now, the item has been listed as shipping within 1-3 days on its page the entire time since my order. I hate this form of false advertising, as I would have just made the order with someone else. Well, the extra 7 days have come and gone and my order has not been updated and I have not been contacted. Needless to say I am very disappointed.

I haven't ordered from them, but I have had similar experiences with some VERY well know vendors, one of which is a sponsor here.

I ordered a headphone which the website said was "In Stock", and got an email the next day saying that the item was back-ordered and would be shipped immediately upon arrival.

I ordered an amp from another site and it took almost a month to get it, while the site clearly stated that it would ship much sooner than that. Turns out that the seller was waiting for some parts.

So, it does happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back