Audinst-HUD-MX2 DAC/Amp
Mar 11, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #92 of 306
Quote:
audinst said to me on eBay that my order would ship this week.

size]
 wish it was quicker but I understand they likely have ALOT of orders to ship for a small company.

EDIT:

Also appears that the Promo is now over!

how do u ask them? According to Ebay,the items should be sent out 3 working days after payment...

Mar 11, 2013 at 5:36 AM Post #93 of 306
Hi there,

I got mine three days ago however the initial experience is not that great. (Not the SQ issues, I just don't like PC-Fi at all. )

Mar 11, 2013 at 6:20 AM Post #95 of 306
Quote:

Great to hear you do things you don´t like at all and even bring out helpful and detailed reviews of that.

I got popping sounds (the indicator on MX2 turns off and flash back really quick) every minute when I use the external PSU. And the external PSU gets hot which really worries me. I tried a lot on my PC like changing USB ports, using wasapi and KS output... and nothing works. Once I unplugged it I got a really peace of mind. 

Any review just doesn't matter if you got this experience. 
size]

Mar 11, 2013 at 6:36 AM Post #97 of 306
Quote:

I got popping sounds (the indicator on MX2 turns off and flash back really quick) every minute when I use the external PSU. And the external PSU gets hot which really worries me. I tried a lot on my PC like changing USB ports, using wasapi and KS output... and nothing works. Once I unplugged it I got a really peace of mind. 

size]

Alright, that helps to understand your attitude.
From my experience I would say: try a mac, with that I never had to worry about the basics.

For the delivery: they were really fast with shipping, ordered wednesday, friday it was already in Germany, now in the customs (and that can last quite long unfortunately). 

Mar 11, 2013 at 6:43 AM Post #98 of 306
From my experience I would say: try a mac, with that I never had to worry about the basics.

For the delivery: they were really fast with shipping, ordered wednesday, friday it was already in Germany, now in the customs (and that can last quite long unfortunately). 

How long did the initial shipping of yours take from when you made payment?

Just curious what initial shipping time people had.

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #99 of 306
Odered 6th of March 10.14 PM Berlin-Time, shipped 7th of March 7:44 AM Berlin-Time. Regarding them sitting in Korea it could not be faster.
Consider that most people ordered the last days.
And one of my favourite rules applies here too: cheap, fast, good - just pick two of them. 

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #100 of 306
Odered 6th of March 10.14 PM Berlin-Time, shipped 7th of March 7:44 AM Berlin-Time. Regarding them sitting in Korea it could not be faster.
And one of my favourite rules applies here too: cheap, fast, good - just pick two of them. 

Hum. Hoping mine ships Tuesday South Korea time.

I ordered at 12 AM PST US time on the 9th

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:44 AM Post #101 of 306
Quote:

yeah no worries. Just sent an email and maybe I can get some advise from Audinst.

I admit that a Mac is easier to use as a CAS but I keep thinking that maybe a CDP is still my thing.....
size]

Mar 11, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #103 of 306

size]

Is it doing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLC3XF7vL6o ?

Mar 11, 2013 at 10:52 AM Post #104 of 306
Quote:

i plced my order @ 7th and paid @ 8th from Malaysia (GMT +8)..now still no news from em',not even a tracking number. I'd thought i've been cheated if the seller wasn't audinst korea.

Mar 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #105 of 306
Quote:
Hum. Hoping mine ships Tuesday South Korea time.

I ordered at 12 AM PST US time on the 9th

please post on here when u get your tracking number which means they have shipped ur unit. If u got it but i don't something bad is happening. *facepalm*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back