Audeze's 2023 Black Friday B-Stock Sale!
Nov 17, 2023 at 8:42 AM Post #16 of 31
Was very disappointed to find they wouldn't ship to Australia. Really wanted a pair of LCD-i3's and none of their distributors here sell them or the iSine's anymore.

Nov 17, 2023 at 2:51 PM Post #17 of 31
Audeze Black Friday Annual B-Stock Sale
Here's your chance to take home an incredible-sounding Audeze headphone for an incredible up-to 67% discount this holiday season.

Our FILTER portable speakerphone makes a great gift for the business professional in your life.

Protect your favorite headphones our high-end Aluminum Travel Case, at a huge discount in our overstock special.​
LCD-5
CRBN
LCD-MX4
LCD-X
MM-500
LCD-GX
LCD-2 Classic
LCD2 Closed Back
LCDi3
FILTER Speakerphone
iSine 20
iSine 10

Sale starts 12:00 PM, Pacific Time, Nov 16.

Sale ends 11:59 PM, Pacific Time, Nov 30.

These deals will sell out FAST so get them before they're gone!

SHOP NOW
Only while supplies last! Be forewarned – These sell out very quickly as we only have a limited number available. We typically sell out of products in the first few hours!

Condition: All B-Stock items are tested and checked by our team to perform as-new. All B-Stock CRBN units have been updated to the latest driver specification. You may expect minor cosmetic blemishes with B-Stock items.

Warranty: B-Stock inventory for products currently in production come with our standard three-year driver warranty, with one year on all other parts. B-stock inventory may not include all accessories or cables previously offered. No warranty support is offered for issues relating to cosmetic defects or outdated accessories for B-stock.

Return Policy: 10 days from the date of delivery, except for the Aluminum Travel Case (sold as-is, no returns).

Limitations: This promotion is only available for North America (Audeze does not pay shipping or duty outside the USA), and additional discounts cannot be combined with these already ridiculous sale prices. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders that violate these terms.

Due to the high volume of sales resulting from the Promotion, some delays in our standard shipping and support response times should be expected. Our operating hours are from Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm PST. We work diligently to ensure all orders are shipped as soon as possible.​
This was just about rigged from the state, admit it. I logged on at 30 seconds after it started and TWO UNITS WERE SOLD OUT? What did you have like one of each? Nice.

Nov 17, 2023 at 3:28 PM Post #18 of 31
I got myself a speakerphone for work desk. Looking forward to it.

Nov 17, 2023 at 7:02 PM Post #19 of 31
Managed to snag a pair of LCD-X. Really looking forward to them - have wanted LCDs for years but never pulled the trigger. Figured I couldn't do better than $699 with warranty and can't wait for them to show up. Will pair them with Leben CS300xs and Topping A90D while working.

Nov 20, 2023 at 1:38 PM Post #22 of 31
Check periodically, as people make cancellations/returns, and we may put them back up on the sale.

Nov 20, 2023 at 7:27 PM Post #23 of 31
Picked up an LCD-X Leather for $699 (with case!) -- insane price. They did go fast, though! I have the older LCD-X (2020) before the tuning changes, so excited to get the newest version everyone says is better.

I also picked up one of those nifty Filter conference speakers -- really looking forward to trying that out. I also noticed later a LCD-3 popped up, but I had already spent my budget, heh heh -- and then that sold shortly thereafter already.

I already received a notification from FedEx (I have an account with them) that something from Audeze shipped today (I bought one of those LCD-5 cases in a separate order later, couldn't pass up the price and figure my old LCD-X 2020 which came with no case could use those), but I received no update from Audeze themselves, nor can I see either order from them with status shipped when logged into Audeze -- but I wasn't expecting them for a while anyway, so ... if anything shows up earlier than expected, that's just a nice bonus. :L3000:

Nov 21, 2023 at 12:23 PM Post #24 of 31
Picked up an LCD-X Leather for $699 (with case!) -- insane price. They did go fast, though! I have the older LCD-X (2020) before the tuning changes, so excited to get the newest version everyone says is better.

I also picked up one of those nifty Filter conference speakers -- really looking forward to trying that out. I also noticed later a LCD-3 popped up, but I had already spent my budget, heh heh -- and then that sold shortly thereafter already.

I already received a notification from FedEx (I have an account with them) that something from Audeze shipped today (I bought one of those LCD-5 cases in a separate order later, couldn't pass up the price and figure my old LCD-X 2020 which came with no case could use those), but I received no update from Audeze themselves, nor can I see either order from them with status shipped when logged into Audeze -- but I wasn't expecting them for a while anyway, so ... if anything shows up earlier than expected, that's just a nice bonus. :L3000:
Please note that receiving a shipping email is for your tracking purposes. We typically provide shipping emails with the tracking number, but that's just part of the process and does not mean it has shipped (it could, but chances are it's just us prepping the package early with the shipping label). It is a very busy period for us, and may take several business days before we ship items out.

Nov 21, 2023 at 12:35 PM Post #25 of 31
Please note that receiving a shipping email is for your tracking purposes. We typically provide shipping emails with the tracking number, but that's just part of the process and does not mean it has shipped (it could, but chances are it's just us prepping the package early with the shipping label). It is a very busy period for us, and may take several business days before we ship items out.
I'm surprised it did ship already -- FedEx sent me the email, not Audeze, and it has definitely shipped -- I actually think it's reasonable at this time of year for it to take longer for it to be shipped, so I am not at all upset I've not received anything yet from Audeze. I'm just tickled that having a FedEx account gives me insight I would not have otherwise. :o2smile:

Nov 21, 2023 at 3:44 PM Post #26 of 31
must stop checking my email for the shipping notification on my LCD-2C..

Thank you for the info!!

Nov 24, 2023 at 2:50 PM Post #27 of 31
Oh, man. I might be in so much trouble now. The LCD-XC popped up on the Black Friday page today and I couldn't resist. I told myself I wouldn't get anything higher than the LCD-2 Closed, but those sold out in under three minutes on the first day, and there were no LCD-XC models before today. But the LCD-XC was the one that left me with serious Audeze envy at CanJam SoCal 2021. So I pulled the trigger. If I stop showing up here, it may be because my wife has taken away my Internet privileges. Or maybe just killed me (which is kind of the same thing).

Nov 24, 2023 at 4:59 PM Post #29 of 31
And just like that, the LCD-XC is sold out. At least I know one of them is mine this time! I actually live like 20 minutes from Audeze. I don’t suppose they let you just come pick them up when they’re ready? 😆😆

Nov 24, 2023 at 5:01 PM Post #30 of 31
Just got my order, cheers. Done upgrading finally… maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back