Audeze Trade-In, Trade-Up Program
Jul 12, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #31 of 33

I received mine last Thursday.  Unfortunately, one of the ear cups has a large crack in the finish so I have set up an RMA.  I will be mailing it back to Audeze tomorrow.  

Still waiting for replacement/repair to ship.  This has not been a good experience for me so far.  Probably should have just kept my HE400i and bought the Ether C instead.

Jul 12, 2016 at 10:37 PM Post #32 of 33

Still waiting for replacement/repair to ship.  This has not been a good experience for me so far.  Probably should have just kept my HE400i and bought the Ether C instead.

that's good to know, though I'd imagine the wait time could be due to a huge increase in sales due to the new trade in company, still though you'd hope they would have smoothed stuff like this out before

Jul 17, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #33 of 33
Just as an update, I've been putting in some time on my LCD-XC's and I am in love with the sound. I am not one who likes to drown in bass, but I'm very impressed with the depth of and punch of the bass and the overall fullness of the sound. I've seen many people comment on the weight of the cans but it hasn't bothered me at all, though I would be considered a bigger sized man by most. The one problem I have had is that the cable seems to have a bit of a short in it near the 1/4" termination. I have to fiddle with it at times to get the sound to fill both ear cups. A little disappointing, but certainly not a deal killer as long as I can get it replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back