Audeze SINE Series
Mar 5, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #197 of 4,783
I have small ears, and cups covers all of them. Found them to leak sound (not much, but noticeable). Grip is ok, nevertheless I have to adjust them every 30 minutes or so. When you fold the ear cups which are surrounded by aluminum touch each other, so, scratches probably will appear.

99% satisfied with the looks and craftsmanship of the 'phones.
99% satisfied with the sound, bass is great, mid terrific, and highs not that crisp, I agree with others that might sound a bit dark, but probably I'm picky here.
The soft pouch I am not fond of it, it has at the top a magnetic grip, which I'm sure will wear off (I will use these 'phones daily). Maybe a hard case should be worth buying it

I'm using them with Chord Mojo, and I cannot take them off, it's just fantastic!

Mar 5, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #199 of 4,783
  I have small ears, and cups covers all of them. Found them to leak sound (not much, but noticeable). Grip is ok, nevertheless I have to adjust them every 30 minutes or so. When you fold the ear cups which are surrounded by aluminum touch each other, so, scratches probably will appear.

99% satisfied with the looks and craftsmanship of the 'phones.
99% satisfied with the sound, bass is great, mid terrific, and highs not that crisp, I agree with others that might sound a bit dark, but probably I'm picky here.
The soft pouch I am not fond of it, it has at the top a magnetic grip, which I'm sure will wear off (I will use these 'phones daily). Maybe a hard case should be worth buying it

I'm using them with Chord Mojo, and I cannot take them off, it's just fantastic!

how about clamping force?  can you use it for long duration of time please?

Mar 5, 2016 at 7:41 AM Post #200 of 4,783
Hello guys,

I know it's probably too early, but would anybody (even future owners of SINE) be able to pair SINE with Fiio X3 ?
It seems that these headphones are what I am looking for for almost a year, so I want to give them proper juice...

Also, I do not intend to break topic, but I read somewhere, that DAP players can somehow "adjust" the sound, even without touching EQ ?
Is that true ?

Regards,
Bobi

Mar 5, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #201 of 4,783
Apologize didnt mean to sound mean - thanks for taking the time to describe them

No no, don't apologize, I was trying to be a bit funny...

how about clamping force?  can you use it for long duration of time please?

Low clamping force, yet the headphone stays in place because of the soft adhering pads.

Mar 6, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #204 of 4,783
I cannot take them off!!! I really like the sound. Cable looks like replaceable, but as the 2.5mm mono inputs seems to be angled I am not so sure, but anyway, no need to replace them now. I agree that the soundstage is not so big, but again, these are closed back. If I keep enjoying them, I'll get an LCD-Xs for my birthday haha

Mar 7, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #207 of 4,783

The SINE stomps all over them IMO. Some may prefer the Meze. I find them too bassy.

Mar 8, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #209 of 4,783
Just pulled the trigger on these. Can't wait to get em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back