Audeze Penrose X and Penrose
Dec 8, 2022 at 2:07 PM Post #7,067 of 7,191
Payment is taken at the time of the pre-order. This ensures your order placement.
Is the Maxwell headset for each version the same and only difference the Dongle? This is how the Penrose was, and I had a dongle for each system (Xbox and PS5). I am able to switch between using the PS5 dongle and the Xbox dongle by just pairing it to that dongle, and otherwise Everything worked.
Will we be able to do this with Maxwell? I know technically you say Xbox only supports this, vs PS5 version only supports that…. But at the end of the day, they are the exact same.. as long as we have the right system usb adapter?

Dec 8, 2022 at 2:18 PM Post #7,068 of 7,191
Is the Maxwell headset for each version the same and only difference the Dongle? This is how the Penrose was, and I had a dongle for each system (Xbox and PS5). I am able to switch between using the PS5 dongle and the Xbox dongle by just pairing it to that dongle, and otherwise Everything worked.
Will we be able to do this with Maxwell? I know technically you say Xbox only supports this, vs PS5 version only supports that…. But at the end of the day, they are the exact same.. as long as we have the right system usb adapter?
Maxwell is NOT cross compatible with the other dongles. You must use PS dongles for PS headsets, Xbox dongles for Xbox headsets. This is different from Penrose.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Dec 8, 2022 at 2:26 PM Post #7,070 of 7,191
Is the Xbox version compatible with the PlayStation this time?
Also if it is (which the Amazon listing suggests it is) then presumably if I use the Xbox version on the PS5 the game/chat mix won't work on PS and would only work while on Xbox? @Audeze

Also, will the Xbox version work for USB audio when connected to a PS5 (if I ever needed to use it this way?).

Think I'm getting myself confused :stuck_out_tongue:

Dec 8, 2022 at 4:44 PM Post #7,075 of 7,191
The intention is for it to be fully adjustable to your liking, but the firmware has not yet been finalized just yet to verify volume level relative to Penrose. We'll know more as we get closer to launch.

As for Global release: We expect most overseas chains (except China in late Feb), BUT it is up to our distributors to place orders with us, so some of them may receive inventory before others.
Thanks for the info. I gave that feedback to your team when I returned the Penrose. I hope that it got adjusted because it impacts how loud you talk Whitt the headphones on.

I’ll move the rest of my convo to the new thread 👍

Dec 8, 2022 at 6:13 PM Post #7,076 of 7,191
We do ship to United Kingdom.

However, we encourage customers to purchase from a local authorized dealer. This way customers are assured local support when needed and would not have to pay additional shipping charges, customs fees, duties, etc. Also, if any need for warranty service should occur, it can be handled by our local distributor without the need to ship to the USA. (Anything purchased from the US must be returned here for service at the customer's expense.)

You can find a list of dealers in your area here. If you're near the UK, please check out our UK website here: https://www.audeze.co.uk/

If you prefer to purchase directly from us, shipping is calculated at checkout based on the products in your cart and your shipping address, and any import duties will be assessed by your government upon entry to the country. Our 30-day return period is valid outside the US, but you must pay for shipping and duties both ways if you decide to return your purchase.

Import duties are beyond our control, and will be billed to you separately by the carrier before delivery is made. Audeze cannot declare a lower value than the sales price on customs documents.

We can only ship to countries that appear on the pulldown menu at checkout. If your country does not appear on the pulldown menu, we are not able to ship to that country. In this case, you should contact a local dealer or distributor for any purchases.
Local deals can be incredibly unreliable and then become aggressive at times when they realise they've messed up. I will be ordering direct I can't in good conscience give them my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back