Audeze LCD i4 TOTL In-Ear Monitor Discussion
Oct 28, 2022 at 2:22 PM Post #4,442 of 4,796
Yeah. I figured while I’m at it I could upgrade the cable. I’ll drop them an email.
if you do, please let me where you get your work done, I may want to do the same to mine,

Oct 28, 2022 at 2:24 PM Post #4,443 of 4,796
Yeah. I figured while I’m at it I could upgrade the cable. I’ll drop them an email.
The Cypher Cable "its Precious"

Nov 11, 2022 at 5:45 AM Post #4,446 of 4,796
Well b-stock sale came around again and finally wasn't to slow on the trigger for a set. Very interested to see how they compare to my i3 and Euclid. On another note picked up a mest mk2 for a great deal as well.....so I'll be doing a lot of iem swapping lol.

Nov 11, 2022 at 9:06 AM Post #4,447 of 4,796
Well b-stock sale came around again and finally wasn't to slow on the trigger for a set. Very interested to see how they compare to my i3 and Euclid. On another note picked up a mest mk2 for a great deal as well.....so I'll be doing a lot of iem swapping lol.
IMHO the i4 is a significant and well worthwhile upgrade, especially b-stock prices.

I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on how the MEST compares to both the i4 and Euclid . . . those are currently my daily drives for home and travel listening. The MEST is on my short list of something new to try.

Nov 11, 2022 at 9:21 AM Post #4,448 of 4,796
IMHO the i4 is a significant and well worthwhile upgrade, especially b-stock prices.

I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on how the MEST compares to both the i4 and Euclid . . . those are currently my daily drives for home and travel listening. The MEST is on my short list of something new to try.
Yeah I'll definitely try to give an impression when they come in. Right now the Euclid and i3 are miles apart from each other in their use case and I'd assume it's the same as the Euclid and i4.....wait you own the Euclid sorry for the empty thoughts.

Nov 11, 2022 at 9:35 AM Post #4,449 of 4,796
Yeah I'll definitely try to give an impression when they come in. Right now the Euclid and i3 are miles apart from each other in their use case and I'd assume it's the same as the Euclid and i4.....wait you own the Euclid sorry for the empty thoughts.
Yeah . . . and the i4 and Euclid are even further apart :)

That said, I haven't found anything that I find to be a good complement to the i4. For me the coherence and technicalities of the planar drivers just sound better than any multi driver earphone I've tried.

Nov 11, 2022 at 9:55 AM Post #4,450 of 4,796

That said, I haven't found anything that I find to be a good complement to the i4. For me the coherence and technicalities of the planar drivers just sound better than any multi driver earphone I've tried.
I agree with this. I enjoy it more with my cipher cable when I want to plug it directly into my phone. via USB-c

Nov 11, 2022 at 10:01 AM Post #4,451 of 4,796

I agree it's going to be tough to beat the giant single driver. I'm hoping the mest does better than the Euclid so there's a little different flavor in my collection but really not holding my breath.

Nov 11, 2022 at 10:58 AM Post #4,452 of 4,796
I4 destroys the Euclid in my view.

Nov 11, 2022 at 11:05 AM Post #4,453 of 4,796
I agree it's going to be tough to beat the giant single driver. I'm hoping the mest does better than the Euclid so there's a little different flavor in my collection but really not holding my breath.
I4 destroys the Euclid in my view.

Absolutely agree. I keep the Euclid for travel and noisy environments.

Nov 11, 2022 at 11:22 AM Post #4,455 of 4,796
Do you have the Cipher cable from the i3 that you can use?
Super convenient to have the Cipher to use straight from Phone/DAP without needing PEQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back