Audeze LCD-2 Closed
Jul 19, 2018 at 11:55 PM Post #32 of 883
Apparently Audio 46 got a batch of faulty LCD2 Closed headphones. So it's possible you listened to a defective pair...or maybe not.

Oh....i hope so. If the faulty batch reached Audio 46, then the one I tried probably is from that batch. Audio 46 actually got this product listed on their webpage BEFORE audeze had it on their page! That was when I went and tried it.

well, I really hope there's a closed back LCD-2 done right. Maybe I should try it again. Because honestly, I would rather get the 2nd hand LCD-XC.

Jul 21, 2018 at 1:06 AM Post #34 of 883
My unit from World Wide Stereo ended up being recalled. They were even able to stop the shipment before it got to me, which was scheduled for today. At least I know I'll be getting the good unit, hopefully soon!

Jul 28, 2018 at 10:04 PM Post #38 of 883
Just got the LCD-2 Closed yesterday. They are quite impressive. Only nit to pick is a lack of energy in the upper mid that robs rock and jazz of the 'kick' it should have. But overall nicely detailed and fairly well balanced.

Jul 31, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #39 of 883
I'm sure wanting to hear more impressions of this hp love the Audeze sound, my XC's get lots of listening time more then my 3's, these new LCD2-closed look very nice also..enjoy

Aug 7, 2018 at 2:52 AM Post #42 of 883
mine arrived yesterday. i love the way they sound. way better than aeon closed which are too neutral for my taste.
i will get them on sale soon though because i lost my job. so stay tuned.

Aug 8, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #43 of 883
mine arrived yesterday. i love the way they sound. way better than aeon closed which are too neutral for my taste.
i will get them on sale soon though because i lost my job. so stay tuned.
Sorry to hear that, my dude. Hopefully something will come your way in short order.

Aug 8, 2018 at 8:41 PM Post #44 of 883
Can anyone comment on the amount of sound leakage with the LCD2 closed? Not how much sound gets in, but rather how much other people can hear your music?

Thanks

I would imagine the same as any closed hp not very much sound leakage but it's also dependent on the volume you listen, with my XC's people in the same room are not bothered..enjoy

Aug 11, 2018 at 5:34 AM Post #45 of 883
Just got the LCD-2 Closed yesterday. They are quite impressive. Only nit to pick is a lack of energy in the upper mid that robs rock and jazz of the 'kick' it should have. But overall nicely detailed and fairly well balanced.

Are the vocals on the closed version similar in quality and presence as in the LCD 2 Classic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back