Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Dec 30, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #873 of 7,352
You guys really dropped the ball on your pre-order process, and this is not the first time I've brought this to your attention.  All this time I've been waiting to pre-order from you directly so I would get the trial policy. I signed up months ago and still never even got a confirmation or anything.  Now suddenly the pre-orders from other stores are shipping and other stores are honoring the trial which I only found out because I'm on head-fi.  As a customer I've heard nothing at all and the pre-order option has just disappeared from your site.  I could have, and would have pre-ordered months ago from someone else if I knew this, now instead I'm last in line and still have no idea when you will be taking orders directly.  ugg.

Dec 30, 2016 at 12:13 AM Post #874 of 7,352
  You guys really dropped the ball on your pre-order process, and this is not the first time I've brought this to your attention.  All this time I've been waiting to pre-order from you directly so I would get the trial policy. I signed up months ago and still never even got a confirmation or anything.  Now suddenly the pre-orders from other stores are shipping and other stores are honoring the trial which I only found out because I'm on head-fi.  As a customer I've heard nothing at all and the pre-order option has just disappeared from your site.  I could have, and would have pre-ordered months ago from someone else if I knew this, now instead I'm last in line and still have no idea when you will be taking orders directly.  ugg.

Same for me.  Oh well they lost my money which went elsewhere.

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #875 of 7,352
Yeah, it wasn't exactly their fault (thanks, Apple), but my money went elsewhere.
But now I'm looking forward to comparing them to my new ES3 :p

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #878 of 7,352
I tried to purchase these for weeks on the Audeze site...   there is no buy now button like the other products...  OK guys/gals.. those that are getting these let us know how they are...

later

Dec 30, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #879 of 7,352
  It was a bit confusing why Audeze didn't send out a few units for try outs while they waited on Apple....   just didn't seem right the way this all went down....

They did send out samples to their retailers. That's how I managed to try them out and eventually pre-ordered the 10.

Dec 31, 2016 at 5:36 PM Post #881 of 7,352
Wrote a little review for the iSINE 20.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/audeze-isine-20/reviews/17713

Dec 31, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #884 of 7,352
@gordec

It would be nice to read more about the sound difference of the i20 with the lightning cable vs. the 3.5 mm cable, because the lightning cable has got a built-in DSP that changes the sound in order to get more into the direction that Audeze intended.
As the i20 is on my wish list but I'm likely only going to use it with the 3.5 mm cable, this would be very interesting and important to know.

Dec 31, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #885 of 7,352
@gordec

It would be nice to read more about the sound difference of the i20 with the lightning cable vs. the 3.5 mm cable, because the lightning cable has got a built-in DSP that changes the sound in order to get more into the direction that Audeze intended.

As the i20 is on my wish list but I'm likely only going to use it with the 3.5 mm cable, this would be very interesting and important to know.

I agree. However, I didn't have the lightning cable nor do I have any idevice. This can be very important for Apple users. Hopefully it reviewers can comment on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back