Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Jan 7, 2019 at 6:21 PM Post #5,971 of 7,348
Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Jan 7, 2019 at 7:25 PM Post #5,973 of 7,348
Does the bluetooth module work well with phones having BT 4.2? How will the sound quality be affected? I am wary of wireless and "high audio quality" claims.

Also what's the point of wireless if the iSine are open and not meant to be used anywhere but the quiet environment of your home?

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019 at 7:44 PM Post #5,974 of 7,348
Would that BT module work with any 2-pin 0.78mm IEM? The over-ear fit might be weird because the buttons are close to the connector, but if the fit/compatibility isn’t an issue, would be interested in trying this with my Samba.

Jan 7, 2019 at 9:34 PM Post #5,976 of 7,348
Hmm, I’m intrigued to give the iSine another look with the Bluetooth module. I think the design of the iSine would be well-suited to truly wireless in the future.

Is it suitable for gym environments? I’d consider replacing my AirPods. I like the open-back form factor but am concerned about sweat and the sound leakage potentially being too much.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019 at 10:06 PM Post #5,978 of 7,348
Hmm, I’m intrigued to give the iSine another look with the Bluetooth module. I think the design of the iSine would be well-suited to truly wireless in the future.

Is it suitable for gym environments? I’d consider replacing my AirPods. I like the open-back form factor but am concerned about sweat and the sound leakage potentially being too much.
Can’t see using the isine in the gym. Fit is too fussy for movement and I can’t imagine they’d play well with sweat. Love the bt cable however.

Jan 8, 2019 at 12:51 AM Post #5,981 of 7,348
Jan 8, 2019 at 1:00 AM Post #5,982 of 7,348
Yeah it’s a good fit for Android. Avoids the crazy USB-C issues albeit at a cost of possibly less fidelity.

Right now I put my Sony NW-ZX300 into BT receiver mode and can EQ on it for streamed music from either my iPhone or Android phones AND get the benefit of 4.4mm balanced power.

Jan 8, 2019 at 1:23 AM Post #5,983 of 7,348
Pardon my ignorance. Any Audeze insider... is this the much wished for solution that mates the Cipher world to the Android world? I'm so in if that's true. But please advise.

Also for iPad Pro 2018 and later (usb-c).
And Mac/PC.

I’m on the verge of impulse order it...if only Audeze would setup automatic import duties payment (pretty sure fedex/ups offer this service as other sites do that) for international buyers instead of forcing me to wait at home and handle notes and (euro)pennies to the delivery guy, possibly during a snow storm..

Or at least make your products (all of them bar none, including accessory kits) day-one available on Amazon US with international fulfillment by Amazon and they’ll take care of duties and everything..

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019 at 6:19 AM Post #5,984 of 7,348
Hello, head-fi friends!

After analyzing many iem to accompany my recently bought Sony NW-WM1A dap. I had thought to buy the iSINE 10, new condition, at an irresistible price of € 199 (I do not want to spend too much on an iem) in Amazon. My main headphones are the DT 1990 Pro and the iBasso IT01 iem. I mainly listen to jazz, electronic (IDM), classical and some progressive rock and pop of the 80's. Do you think it will be appropriate for me? Should I accompany it with a balanced cable?

Thank you very much to all. Greetings from Spain.

Jan 8, 2019 at 6:27 AM Post #5,985 of 7,348
Hello, head-fi friends!

After analyzing many iem to accompany my recently bought Sony NW-WM1A dap. I had thought to buy the iSINE 10, new condition, at an irresistible price of € 199 (I do not want to spend too much on an iem) in Amazon. My main headphones are the DT 1990 Pro and the iBasso IT01 iem. I mainly listen to jazz, electronic (IDM), classical and some progressive rock and pop of the 80's. Do you think it will be appropriate for me? Should I accompany it with a balanced cable?

Thank you very much to all. Greetings from Spain.

Short answer is yes! Both the Isine 10 and 20 work great with any genre of music. That's the beauty of them, they adapt to the quality of any source of music. They have excellent frequency range capable of picking up all types of sound with very clear transparency.

You won't be disappointed. Regarding balanced cable, you don't need it as they are very good with the cables they come with. But if you want more power then I suppose balanced will be fine.

They have some of the best sound quality, especially the Isine20, but the Isine10 at that price you've found is absolutely a no brainer. Buy them, mate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back