Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Oct 21, 2018 at 5:53 PM Post #5,836 of 7,352
1D2875DA-DCAE-4E61-9E04-4D9F4619E0BA.png

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2018 at 1:06 AM Post #5,837 of 7,352
Anyone have some good advice or a link to isine 10/20 fit thread?
I can't possibly imagine reading 390 pages to find out :triportsad:

I'm constantly having to readjust them, can't walk a block without them slipping out and losing all bass. Regular tips and groove tips don't matter. I got some foam tips from Comply but my ear canal is a little flat, and can squeeze the tip shut cutting off music, and they also slip out albeit less.

Oct 22, 2018 at 7:06 AM Post #5,838 of 7,352

I'm constantly having to readjust them, can't walk a block without them slipping out and losing all bass. Regular tips and groove tips don't matter. I got some foam tips from Comply but my ear canal is a little flat, and can squeeze the tip shut cutting off music, and they also slip out albeit less.
Try spinfits CP155 (small or medium).

Oct 22, 2018 at 7:15 AM Post #5,839 of 7,352

Frank88 on here, would supply you with the horse shoe parts, then all you need are the universal ears hooks, available from eBay,Ali etc., and this is a perfect solution. I have had no more breakages of Clips, and the Earphones stay in, with no movement.

Oct 22, 2018 at 7:58 AM Post #5,840 of 7,352
Frank88 on here, would supply you with the horse shoe parts, then all you need are the universal ears hooks, available from eBay,Ali etc., and this is a perfect solution. I have had no more breakages of Clips, and the Earphones stay in, with no movement.

I've seen a couple of references to Frank88 providing the horseshoe parts (i.e., the piece that clips onto the iSines themselves), but no discussion on logistics for getting these parts from Frank. For those of us who weren't involved in earlier discussion, could someone summarize exactly how to contact Frank88, request the parts, and pay for them?

Oct 22, 2018 at 8:23 AM Post #5,841 of 7,352
I've seen a couple of references to Frank88 providing the horseshoe parts (i.e., the piece that clips onto the iSines themselves), but no discussion on logistics for getting these parts from Frank. For those of us who weren't involved in earlier discussion, could someone summarize exactly how to contact Frank88, request the parts, and pay for them?
Just contact him and he will explain everything to you. He manufactures them then will ship you whatever you need once you get in touch with him. It is a perfect solution for the Isine. Makes them super comfortable, you can wear them forever with out any problem.

Oct 23, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #5,846 of 7,352
My spinfits came in today!
It's better than foam, but I still need some help.
When I tilt my head forward, like if I'm reading a book or my cellphone, the sound significantly reduces on the left ear.
When I look forward, Dolly is still on the right side of the stage :triportsad:, not all the way to the right, but she's not in the center.
Frank88 never responded yet. What did Frank88's part actually do?

When the isine sounds good, it sounds great. The open-back headphone feel these give are amazing, even on my iphone with cipher cable. I think I still have fit issues because it isn't consistent.

Oct 24, 2018 at 1:48 AM Post #5,847 of 7,352
I think, no matter the buds/foams, earhooks should always be used with iSine10/20 unless you’re really, really still.
But maybe that’s just me.
I want zero leverage on my ear canal and zero fear of tilting my head.

On another topic, can you guys point me to a USB DAC for PC/Mac where you can set the EQ and store said EQ setting within the DAC itself? Just like the Cipher but for PC/Mac.

Oct 24, 2018 at 1:58 AM Post #5,849 of 7,352
I think, no matter the buds/foams, earhooks should always be used with iSine10/20 unless you’re really, really still.
But maybe that’s just me.
I want zero leverage on my ear canal and zero fear of tilting my head.

On another topic, can you guys point me to a USB DAC for PC/Mac where you can set the EQ and store said EQ setting within the DAC itself? Just like the Cipher but for PC/Mac.

Minidsp HA-DSP is an option with full parametric EQ presets.

I think some folks use the Radsone ES100 as a sort of wireless DAC with EQ, but I don't recall offhand how many bands that EQ has.

The upcoming Monoprice THX DAC/amps are supposed to have EQ functionality, but I'm not sure yet whether they would work for iSine EQ. From flipping through the manual it seemed like you could only make three parametric adjustments and one bass/treble adjustment, which seems limiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back