Audalytic AH90 - All in one Streamer, DAC, Heapphone Amp
Dec 16, 2023 at 10:30 AM Post #91 of 379

Devices​

Device NameModelTypeCertification Date
AH90 Streamer and DAC and Headphone AmplifierAH90 Streamer and DAC and Headphone Amplifier, AH90, Streamer and DAC and Headphone Amplifier, DAC and Headphone Amplifier, Headphone Amplifier, AmplifierUser Manual2023-10-13
brands included: Audalytic.

Documents - audalytic – audalytic,Audalytic
[pdf] User Manual
Microsoft Word AH90 manual V001 docx N Streamer DAC Headphone amplifier User Manual 12 hours ago — When set to LINE ONLY the headphone output does not whether headphones are plugged in or ******* For safety volume is automatically AUDALYTIC v1 1 cdn head fi org a 12210708 |||
AH90 Streamer DAC Headphone-amplifier User Manual About MQA MQA stands for Master Quality Authen ... Warranty You will enjoy the 2-year free warranty and lifetime maintenance after the date purchasing AUDALYTIC s AH90 product. * The manufacturer bears only the freights from Chinese mainland. Part of ...
lang:en score:69 filesize: 1.02 M page_count: 17 document date: 2023-10-13
I believe you are looking at about 79 db of Gain on the headphone because it goes to fixed at 80db.

Dec 16, 2023 at 11:10 AM Post #92 of 379
hi

Thanks for attention

The AH90 should have new firmware out around Christmas
New firmware supports bypass SDM modulator (digital volume ctrl)for DSD path
I am just setting mine up. I wish more information or measurements were available to understand the filters. Is the intention in this Christmas firmware update to enable a NOS and DSD mode at the same time? Which software is most often suggested for DLNA and to plug into the system. Can I give the unit a fest or fixed IP address?

Dec 16, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #93 of 379
Direct mode will require further confirmation before entering.
Generally speaking, turning this function on will disconnect the headphone output.

The relevant web pages are being prepared and will be online soon.
Please provide the URL for the pages when they come out. I was on the Gustard.cn website and saw no references to the AH90.

Dec 16, 2023 at 11:45 AM Post #94 of 379
I am just setting mine up. I wish more information or measurements were available to understand the filters. Is the intention in this Christmas firmware update to enable a NOS and DSD mode at the same time? Which software is most often suggested for DLNA and to plug into the system. Can I give the unit a fest or fixed IP address?
Yes that was what we were begging for.
Roon is most likely optimized as the best source similar to the R26 and A26. (Same Gustarender 1.43)
Ip address can not be fixed.

Dec 16, 2023 at 1:50 PM Post #95 of 379
Yes that was what we were begging for.
Roon is most likely optimized as the best source similar to the R26 and A26. (Same Gustarender 1.43)
Ip address can not be fixed.
Picking Roon as the only source is premature in a developing market. Roon is also developing their own devices technology, which could make obsolete one method vendors. Apple doesn't run the world and neither does Google. WiiM is showing how a Swiss army knife approach attracts customers. I have been listening intensely and have observations. Shall I enter them here or on the other link I opened?

Dec 16, 2023 at 1:55 PM Post #96 of 379
Picking Roon as the only source is premature in a developing market. Roon is also developing their own devices technology, which could make obsolete one method vendors. Apple doesn't run the world and neither does Google. WiiM is showing how a Swiss army knife approach attracts customers. I have been listening intensely and have observations. Shall I enter them here or on the other link I opened?
I didnt pick it lol. Gustard did.
You will find issues with all other media players as in Jplay, BubbleupNp etc etc.
Roon is the most stable out of the all with the R26 and A26, which is the same (Gustarender 1.43)

Dec 16, 2023 at 2:08 PM Post #97 of 379
I didnt pick it lol. Gustard did.
You will find issues with all other media players as in Jplay, BubbleupNp etc etc.
Roon is the most stable out of the all with the R26 and A26, which is the same (Gustarender 1.43)
If I want to avoid the higher expense for the moment for Roon, what would be the top couple of choices for Windows and Android users looking for a Roon alternative?

Dec 16, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #99 of 379
Thanks for all that official info, but I was interested, if you have some personal experience with IEMs and your new AH90, because for example my AUNE S17 pro is with IEMs unusable (without line signal attenuation), because on the first volume step, it is really loud... thanks😀
The behavior of the AH90 is to lower volumes upon insertion into the unit through either buchse to 30 db. So there is not chance of having your hearing damaged or your speakers. You can turn it up until 79db. Attenuation is in this sense automatic by insertion or upon extraction.

I will be writing my observations about what sets this unit apart. There is also a feed hear that was started when he A and R 26 hit the market. The neu Aune was on my watch list, but it is more expensive and the Audalytics Ah90 has such incredible instrument separation and fidelity to the timbre of instruments that I am very happy.

Dec 17, 2023 at 2:47 AM Post #100 of 379
The behavior of the AH90 is to lower volumes upon insertion into the unit through either buchse to 30 db. So there is not chance of having your hearing damaged or your speakers. You can turn it up until 79db. Attenuation is in this sense automatic by insertion or upon extraction.

I will be writing my observations about what sets this unit apart. There is also a feed hear that was started when he A and R 26 hit the market. The neu Aune was on my watch list, but it is more expensive and the Audalytics Ah90 has such incredible instrument separation and fidelity to the timbre of instruments that I am very happy.
Thanks👍

Dec 21, 2023 at 1:02 AM Post #102 of 379
Are there instructions anywhere on the internet about setting up Gustardrenderer? I take it that if one were to use JPlay we are talking about JPlay Femto version. I appreciate your help.
Set up in what way?
As in getting the latest firmware version?

I’m not sure what the exact Jplay version was called. It was optimized for OSX is all I can remember.
I never used it as I am on Roon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back