Audalytic AH90 - All in one Streamer, DAC, Heapphone Amp
Dec 8, 2023 at 5:26 PM Post #77 of 379
Just to be sure, I can't install Volumio on the Micro SD right?

I saw some mixed experiences with Spotify and Tidal connect, but both the connect functionalities are crucial for me. Otherwise I have to go for Matrix Mini i4 Pro.
That is a good fallback decision if you are forced to make it. I think they will resolve the birthing pains they may have at release.

Dec 8, 2023 at 5:29 PM Post #78 of 379

I saw some mixed experiences with Spotify and Tidal connect, but both the connect functionalities are crucial for me. Otherwise I have to go for Matrix Mini i4 Pro.

Why not ask them. They are here on this service.

Dec 10, 2023 at 6:27 PM Post #79 of 379
Hi

It is recommended to use an external linear power supply of 2.5A and above.
12 to 15 volt,More than 15V is bad and may damage the device.

3A is ideal, 5A is even better.

With more sufficient linear power, you can hear a more stable, more energetic, and more fulfilling sound field when playing music.

We once tested the 1A power supply and the AH90 could not start.
So there is no need to try an underpowered power supply even if it is less noisy.

Dec 10, 2023 at 6:36 PM Post #80 of 379
I have just ordered mine which will arrive this week. I am interested to understand where I will be able to get the firmware update and if you recommend a flashing software for that purpose. It appears that Amir of Audio Science Review will be doing a review shortly. He may not have the newest firmware release, if the one he has been given to test has been in the "wild". I am new to this brand and interested in the setup and expansion of software services that the AH90 will be able to utilize.

Dec 11, 2023 at 8:44 AM Post #81 of 379
I have just ordered mine which will arrive this week. I am interested to understand where I will be able to get the firmware update and if you recommend a flashing software for that purpose. It appears that Amir of Audio Science Review will be doing a review shortly. He may not have the newest firmware release, if the one he has been given to test has been in the "wild". I am new to this brand and interested in the setup and expansion of software services that the AH90 will be able to utilize.
Look at the firmware update process on the first page of the R26 page. We have it all explained there
Balena Etcher is the program

Dec 11, 2023 at 9:43 AM Post #83 of 379
Look at the firmware update process on the first page of the R26 page. We have it all explained there
Balena Etcher is the program
I have that program, but as seems normal in the far east customers must hunt and peck for updates. I had a bit of that too with my Moon CD-1 in Canada. I apologize for asking for more detailed info, but I am very new to this forum, and not yet completely oriented.

Dec 11, 2023 at 9:45 AM Post #84 of 379
I have that program, but as seems normal in the far east customers must hunt and peck for updates. I had a bit of that too with my Moon CD-1 in Canada. I apologize for asking for more detailed info, but I am very new to this forum, and not yet completely oriented.
All good.
Here
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/gus...bit-dual-native-decoding-music-bridge.963630/

I’m guessing Gustard.cn will release it on their site when it’s ready.
I’ll post it here when they do

Dec 16, 2023 at 4:21 AM Post #87 of 379
My unit arrived today. A lovely piece of kit.
Can anyone share the protocol you went through in setting up an Audalytic AH90 system up from scratch?
Hi, is the Audalytic IEMs friendly? is there enough space in volume for IEMs? thanks in advance for info..

Dec 16, 2023 at 10:14 AM Post #88 of 379
The unit has two headphone jacks.
1702738387028.png

Headphone outputs​

The Audalytic AH90 features a headphone amplifier with two outputs: a balanced Jack 4.4mm and a single-ended Jack 6.35mm. In addition, two gain levels are available to enable the device to adapt to the vast majority of headphones on the market.
1702738676582.png

Dec 16, 2023 at 10:20 AM Post #89 of 379
Hi, is the Audalytic IEMs friendly? is there enough space in volume for IEMs? thanks in advance for info..

Devices​

Device NameModelTypeCertification Date
AH90 Streamer and DAC and Headphone AmplifierAH90 Streamer and DAC and Headphone Amplifier, AH90, Streamer and DAC and Headphone Amplifier, DAC and Headphone Amplifier, Headphone Amplifier, AmplifierUser Manual2023-10-13
brands included: Audalytic.

Documents - audalytic – audalytic,Audalytic
[pdf] User Manual
Microsoft Word AH90 manual V001 docx N Streamer DAC Headphone amplifier User Manual 12 hours ago — When set to LINE ONLY the headphone output does not whether headphones are plugged in or ******* For safety volume is automatically AUDALYTIC v1 1 cdn head fi org a 12210708 |||
AH90 Streamer DAC Headphone-amplifier User Manual About MQA MQA stands for Master Quality Authen ... Warranty You will enjoy the 2-year free warranty and lifetime maintenance after the date purchasing AUDALYTIC s AH90 product. * The manufacturer bears only the freights from Chinese mainland. Part of ...
lang:en score:69 filesize: 1.02 M page_count: 17 document date: 2023-10-13

Attachments

• Audalytic Streamer, DAC & Headphone-amplifier USER Manual.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 0
Dec 16, 2023 at 10:27 AM Post #90 of 379

Devices​

Device NameModelTypeCertification Date
AH90 Streamer and DAC and Headphone AmplifierAH90 Streamer and DAC and Headphone Amplifier, AH90, Streamer and DAC and Headphone Amplifier, DAC and Headphone Amplifier, Headphone Amplifier, AmplifierUser Manual2023-10-13
brands included: Audalytic.

Documents - audalytic – audalytic,Audalytic
[pdf] User Manual
Microsoft Word AH90 manual V001 docx N Streamer DAC Headphone amplifier User Manual 12 hours ago — When set to LINE ONLY the headphone output does not whether headphones are plugged in or ******* For safety volume is automatically AUDALYTIC v1 1 cdn head fi org a 12210708 |||
AH90 Streamer DAC Headphone-amplifier User Manual About MQA MQA stands for Master Quality Authen ... Warranty You will enjoy the 2-year free warranty and lifetime maintenance after the date purchasing AUDALYTIC s AH90 product. * The manufacturer bears only the freights from Chinese mainland. Part of ...
lang:en score:69 filesize: 1.02 M page_count: 17 document date: 2023-10-13
Thanks for all that official info, but I was interested, if you have some personal experience with IEMs and your new AH90, because for example my AUNE S17 pro is with IEMs unusable (without line signal attenuation), because on the first volume step, it is really loud... thanks😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back