ATTN: Waterloo, Kitchener, Guelph Head-fiers (and any other nearby locations) - meet in Fergus
Nov 4, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #16 of 57
Nov 4, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #18 of 57
Nov 6, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #20 of 57
Man, I haven't seen you in awhile canuck57. Been to busy off headfi getting married and moving. I'm actually pretty close to fergus now though, believe it or not. Might be able to pop by for a little while, though I do admit my gear is not exactly to the extent it once was. 

Nov 8, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #24 of 57
Can you reach 404 or anything west from it?
We'll be traveling east to west.

Guelph is North of the 401, if I follow your question?

Nov 8, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #26 of 57
Nov 10, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #27 of 57
Er.......never mind!
redface.gif

I swear I hit the quote button! :)

Can you reach 404 or anything west from it?
We'll be traveling east to west.

I am sadly limited by the subway as to not make the commute too long....The closest to the 404 is the fairview mall which is a bit south of highway 7 and I think the further north the subway goes is where Pavel lives at Finch. I will try to see if anyone else is going and see if I can get the jolly Russian to join us.

Nov 10, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #28 of 57

I am sadly limited by the subway as to not make the commute too long....The closest to the 404 is the fairview mall which is a bit south of highway 7 and I think the further north the subway goes is where Pavel lives at Finch. I will try to see if anyone else is going and see if I can get the jolly Russian to join us.

Yes please persuade the Jolly Russian!

Nov 10, 2014 at 8:28 PM Post #29 of 57

Please tell me I explained myself clearly. Or do I have a bad rhyme?

401 is the only option to get out to Guelph. So I can pick up on any station along 401. Hwy 7 and 404 is the point of my departure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back