ATTN: Waterloo, Kitchener, Guelph Head-fiers (and any other nearby locations) - meet in Fergus
Oct 6, 2014 at 12:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

Canuck57

500+ Head-Fier
I would like to have a meet at my house in Fergus N1M 0A6 (20 minutes north of Guelph) Sunday November 23 from 1 - 7 PM

I can accommodate up to about 10 attendees comfortably.

Check my signature & profile for my gear.

Please let me know, in this thread, if you're interested in attending.

There will be plenty of Scotch at the meet to try if you're a Scotch connoisseur!

Bring your own Booze (otherwise)

Attendees so far:
Funkehed
Chris J
Grey Horse
Dan S

Oct 6, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #2 of 57
Yes please, please, please!

Signed,
Chris

Oct 6, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #4 of 57
Interesting. Will be following this thread. I'll get an I idea if I'm making it a couple weeks before the date of the meet.

Always eager to travel to new places in Canada.

Oct 7, 2014 at 6:04 AM Post #5 of 57
For for the guys at FallenAngel's meet it took me about an hour and half to drive to His place taking it easy and in some traffic so it's not very far AND it gives you a chance to get out of the big city and into the countryside!

Oct 7, 2014 at 8:20 AM Post #7 of 57
Hey, hey, hey ... you know that I'm in should health hold out.(if not, ambulance fees are only $45.00 to Fergus
blink.gif
)
Have 'repair tools' and an Abelour 'neat' on the ready.
beerchug.gif

Oct 26, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #12 of 57
A meet in Fergus!  I work in Elora, so I should make every effort to try to attend.
I'll be on midnight shift during this time, but if my work schedule allows, I'll definitely be going.
Really want to see what type of system you have going with the CD3000s, since I still haven't found anything to drive mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back