Attn: UE's POOR Customer Service after change ownership
Jan 11, 2009 at 7:42 PM Post #18 of 21
Guys, this is not meant as an excuse for them (there is no poor excuse for bad customer service) but keep in mind that in this economy/recession, one of the first things to be trimmed back is customer service.

In my industry, where we deal with dozens of vendors nationally and internationally, it's a known phenomenon that many of the vendors are reducing/eliminating/outsourcing their customer service divisions.

So chances are, it's not just UE...

Jan 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #19 of 21
My brother had to get something repaired/replaced for his super.fi 3s recently, and UE still did the service as normal. I think they took a few days longer to reply than they did in the past, but still a smooth process and he had no issues.

Jan 13, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #20 of 21
OP here.
Finally get a reply from them, said their office was closed from 20/Dec to 5/Jan and they were not able to reply emails.

They also sent me a repair form and ask me to fill it is basiclly just name, address, contact number, complaints etc. and ship the earphones together with the form back to them.

I don't feel happy with their excuses and solution.

If they'll close business for HALF A MONTH, at least they should put an anouncement on their website.

Also they'll need an auto-reply for all emails that indicate they can only reply after holiday.

This is very easy isn't it? I don't understand why they risk put customer in dark - which makes customer feel totally ignored.

btw I stay in Singapore so it's not convinent for me to call because of time different.

Jan 13, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by s2k /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also they'll need an auto-reply for all emails that indicate they can only reply after holiday.

This is very easy isn't it.

It sure is.

Maybe they didn't want to put an auto-reply for the time they were closed, because that would imply they would respond after they're back -- and they haven't done that either.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back