ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Nov 28, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #31 of 251
Hi folks;

From the head-fi.org/forums/ page

If you click on the buyer/seller feedback shortcut that is right under the For sale/trade Forums title (not the buyer/seller Feedback sub-forum title) it takes me to the Featured Full Portable Audio Reviews subforum.

I'm glad Head-Fi is back.

Bazile

Nov 28, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #32 of 251
My profile is gone!
confused.gif

Edit: I just read the 1st post and see this is lost.

Nov 28, 2007 at 5:19 AM Post #34 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
See the first post in the thread. I meant to fix those last night, but wasn't able to get to them.

Oops, OK, sorry, my bad!
redface.gif
I read about that a while ago and I guess I just figured that those had been fixed by now...I guess it makes sense that no one else was reporting this!
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2007 at 12:03 PM Post #35 of 251
Guys and gals,
As with all threads, please skim over the whole thread before posting to avoid posting similar problems.

A lot of you have reported the same problem multiple times.

Nov 28, 2007 at 2:47 PM Post #37 of 251
As Bazile stated, but extended here, clicking on a forum name at the home page level results in going to a different forum ('members' going to 'portable' in my case).

Nov 28, 2007 at 4:11 PM Post #38 of 251
As stated in Jude's first post:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[*] The forum navigation links on the homepage are not working (due to the aforementioned URL changes). We are aware of this problem, and will fix it.

eek.gif

Nov 28, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #39 of 251
New subscriptions do not work for me - not old ones from before the crash, but subscriptions to threads which I have posted in / started in the past few days.

When I browse the forums, the little
subscribed.gif
icon shows that I am subscribed, and they are listed under my User CP as "Instant Notification" but I as of yet have not received any emails.

Nov 28, 2007 at 10:38 PM Post #40 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by jirams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need help to sort out problems with my membership:

Cannot clear 137 messages from allowed 125 on PM board.
Cannot post or reply on For Sale Board.
Am no longer shown in bold type as a subscription member.

Can anyone help please?

I don't mind waiting as no doubt everyone is busy after the downtime, but could I just get an acknowledgment that my problems will be fixed eventually??

Thanks for your help.

Nov 28, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #41 of 251
Thanks Jude - all seems OK now - I suspect my subscription expired during the downtime - hence no bold type. I will of course renew this.

Nov 29, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #42 of 251
Mods: Any success in isolating the problem with the mail daemon (or module) not working?

TIA,
Chris
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 29, 2007 at 1:11 PM Post #43 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshatdot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
+1

Also, avatar display size is off...I remember it used to be 100x100, and now its 80x80.

Luckily there is an easy fix for this. Download your own avatar and repost it. Despite the aspect ratio change on the display, my avatar was downloaded with the original ratio intact. Loading it up fixed it. No fuss, no muss
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back