ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Nov 27, 2007 at 9:14 AM Post #16 of 251
contrary to others i am receiving PM email notifications!

for all those who are mentioning avatar squashing, you can simply re-upload the same avatar and it rights itself

also, a little thing, when i go to quick search option (on top of page, with the little box that extends/appears) and put in a name of a head-fi user it used to list relevent threads/posts, now it always returns 0 results.

i know there is a option to search for users specifically in another field, but am just reporting back a change compared to old.

Nov 27, 2007 at 12:23 PM Post #17 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably just settings but, there are less threads displayed on each of the forums and in the individual threads, there are only 10 posts per page instead of the old 20, 25 or so.

+1

Also, avatar display size is off...I remember it used to be 100x100, and now its 80x80.

Nov 27, 2007 at 2:07 PM Post #18 of 251
E-Mail notification is still not working for me. I've checked all options/profile setting and they are correct. Notification not working.
Thanks!

Nov 27, 2007 at 3:15 PM Post #19 of 251
I need help to sort out problems with my membership:

Cannot clear 137 messages from allowed 125 on PM board.
Cannot post or reply on For Sale Board.
Am no longer shown in bold type as a subscription member.

Can anyone help please?

Nov 27, 2007 at 3:26 PM Post #20 of 251
Right at the top of my browser windows, it says:

Welcome, rkivie2.
You last visited: Today at 11:17 PM
Private Messages: Unread 1, Total 55

But upon accessing my PM Inbox, it says:

Inbox contains 0 messages.
You have 55 messages stored, of a total 125 allowed

I'm inclined to think this is a bug (though I could be wrong; that these messages are indeed archived somewhere that I wasn't aware of). Please advise. Thanks.

Nov 27, 2007 at 4:42 PM Post #21 of 251
It would be nice if we could edit the subject header of an original topic post. I think we used to have this ability, at least in the FS forums.

2007-12-04 1726 EST: Fixed.

Nov 27, 2007 at 5:18 PM Post #22 of 251
Is there some sort of autocomplete switched on? When you post a url, it automatically names it, rather than just displaying the address ...Google i just typed the url there, didn't mess with BB code or anything.

Also, it seems to autocomplete other things as well, when you type P.R (without the dot) for examle, you get:

PR

Weird, huh?

Nov 27, 2007 at 5:45 PM Post #24 of 251
Also, the goto first unread post button doesn't work like it used to, before it would do exacltly as described, now it's more 'goto first unread post before this session'. Not a major bug as such, but it might be some simple setting somewhere.

Nov 27, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #25 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be nice if we could edit the subject header of an original topic post. I think we used to have this ability, at least in the FS forums.

Have you hit the "advanced edit" (or something like that) button? I just tried it with one of my posts and the feature works for me.

Chris
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 27, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #27 of 251
Removed test profanity... nmaher is right.
wink.gif

Nov 27, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #28 of 251
Another minor PM item - it says I have one unread PM, but have no unread PM's. Otherwise the counter works - I received a new PM and it went up to 2, then I read that PM and the counter went back to 1.

Nov 28, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #30 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by RJW1138 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Umm, has no one else realized that the forum links on the main page are all messed up??
confused.gif

See the first post in the thread. I meant to fix those last night, but wasn't able to get to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back