Attention: ljokerl or Panasonic RP-HJE900 owners with UE tips.
Jul 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM Post #16 of 17

Quote:
M9/M11 bi-flanges aren't really tight on the M6 nozzle. The fit fine on all of the UE-size (5.5mm) phones.

Oh, i didn't mean for the M6.  I was referring to the Exit opening not the nozzle side.  These would be for larger nozzles like the MD's or M1.  The M6 exit opening is too small for what I want so I'm hoping the M9/11 is larger.

Sep 23, 2010 at 10:09 AM Post #17 of 17
I have bought the HJE900 and will be receiving it in november and well read about the sub-par tips included in it. I am wondering which tips to go for, Hybrids are out of question because of the problem with the soundstage.

I have a major problem here because I won’t be able to try out different tips due to me staying in India and well I need to get my hands on tips that are guaranteed to give a proper seal and well sound good. MEElectronics M11 sound nice as suggested by Napilopez and what about the UE tips?? Are they available in different sizes in one package or do I have to buy a set? any other options?

I’m ok with buying MEElec m11 tips if they sound nice and well they are cheap too!!

Napilopez considering you have used these, how do these affect the sound of the Panny’s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back