ATH-ws70 info anyone?
Apr 21, 2010 at 3:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

douglass1991

New Head-Fier
I cant seem to find much info at all on the ATH solid bass line. Sorry if there is another thread like this one but im new so IDK what to look for.

Any info on these would be greatly appreciated, especially with regards to bass and performance with an unamped ipod.

Apr 21, 2010 at 2:55 PM Post #2 of 10
It sounds good with unamped ipod. Haven't tried them amped. Bass quality is better than sony xb700 but with a bit less in quantity. overall good headphone for bass-lovers!

May 9, 2010 at 2:17 PM Post #7 of 10
the ATH-WS70 have been one of the best portable closed headphones I have ever tried. AWESOME bass-lover's bass with a really good presentation of the other frequencies too. too bad I need the money now and have put them up for sale. they have been pretty fun to listen to.

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:17 PM Post #8 of 10
^ 2x, they are immensely fun

I've tried to sell my extra set for a week now with no success...dropped from 150 to 100 and still nobody wanted it, im astounded.

Sep 30, 2010 at 7:04 AM Post #9 of 10
I'll be as honest as I can.  I have a FIIO 7 driving the WS70 whist on the go with my Itouch and all I can say is "these cans are Aweome fun!!".  They deadset feel like they bounce off your ears!! incredible bass and highs, very impressed! Yes they do feel quite tight on the ears at first but i've managed to stretch mine so that they don't squeeze your head-fi so much.  I blast these things and the sound is unbelievably insulated-absolute noise cancellation! One bad thing though is that I don't particular like cans which are made in China, which these are! but it appears to be well constructed, sturdy, comfy, and bloody sound incredible.  Wouldn't change them for the world.  Time will tell though and I will revist to tell of my journey with them. Awesome friggin cans man.

Sep 30, 2010 at 10:00 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:
^ 2x, they are immensely fun

I've tried to sell my extra set for a week now with no success...dropped from 150 to 100 and still nobody wanted it, im astounded.

Are they still up for sale and would you ship to Finland?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back