ATH-m50s for 11 dollars. HURRY
Oct 30, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #46 of 176
Oh my Nutella. I CANT believe I missed this XD. It's funny too. Today I went to B&H to buy a pair of open box but mint M50s I had seen listed on their website for $89, yet apparently they had been sold by this morning, to my extreme disappointment, and then I see I missed out this even better deal too >_>. Oh well, tis life!

Oct 30, 2010 at 3:10 AM Post #47 of 176
If they actually ship these, is anyone interested in sending a pair to Italy? I would obviuosly pay for shipping and more than 11 $ for the actual Headphones 
beerchug.gif

Oct 30, 2010 at 12:26 PM Post #48 of 176

Quote:
Oh my Nutella. I CANT believe I missed this XD. It's funny too. Today I went to B&H to buy a pair of open box but mint M50s I had seen listed on their website for $89, yet apparently they had been sold by this morning, to my extreme disappointment, and then I see I missed out this even better deal too >_>. Oh well, tis life!

That's why you call before going and see if you can reserve it :p

Oct 30, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #50 of 176
Yes! Of the two orders, one has shipped! Woohoo! And that was the one for my wife. hehehehehe. 
atsmile.gif

Oct 30, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #51 of 176
I'm surprised the orders went through. Consider yourself lucky to all who grabbed a pair.

@shane: did you buy them in two separate orders? I would assume both would ship at the same time ;p

Oct 30, 2010 at 5:27 PM Post #52 of 176
Mine just shipped, yahoo! I hope they don't end up being made of cardboard or something. Going to get a pack of monster supertips with these.

Oct 31, 2010 at 2:22 PM Post #53 of 176
if anyone is willing to ship to canada, pm me thanks
biggrin.gif
!

Oct 31, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #54 of 176
I don't know all the background with this deal but I hope you guys didn't get bit by fakes. I'm sure someone thought of that before at that price, especially since AT fakes are more rampant than young rabbits, but if they are indeed fufilled by Amazon (I didn't see the page at the time so again, I don't know all the details) then you sure got lucky. 

Oct 31, 2010 at 5:29 PM Post #56 of 176
Fulfilled by Amazon just means the seller ships the item to Amazon and when someone orders it Amazon will take care of shipping it out. This is so the seller doesn't have to go through the hassle of checking orders and shipping.

Oct 31, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #57 of 176
I would like to buy one set from someone so I can add them to my comparison thread on beyerdynamic headphones. I would be willing to pay a little bit more than what you paid.

Oct 31, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #58 of 176

Quote:
Fulfilled by Amazon just means the seller ships the item to Amazon and when someone orders it Amazon will take care of shipping it out. This is so the seller doesn't have to go through the hassle of checking orders and shipping.

Yes I just read up on that. It's curious, although one thing is that when Amazon runs out of stock of one product it will usually list alternative sellers of the exact same goods. I don't know if they simply trust the reseller to have provided identical goods to all the other resellers, or if there is some verification. Fufilled by Amazon does also mean that Amazon is responsible for all customer support, so if there any issues dispute resolution is with Amazon - so if they are fakes, there is still cover.

Oct 31, 2010 at 6:15 PM Post #59 of 176
dang, would anyone who ordered 3 pairs be willing to sell me a pair for like 40 shipped?  i wanted to test these out for the longest time and it seems everyone bought like 3 pairs each.  if you'd do that for me i'd really appreciate it.  just pm me.

Oct 31, 2010 at 6:15 PM Post #60 of 176

Quote:
Fufilled by Amazon does also mean that Amazon is responsible for all customer support, so if there any issues dispute resolution is with Amazon - so if they are fakes, there is still cover.

This is true, and Amazon Customer support is the best in the business in my experience. You guys probably have nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back