ATH M50 VS. Every Headphone under $200!
Apr 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

The AudioPhile

New Head-Fier
I'm Fed up comparing the ATH M50 to every Headphone there is, all i want is to purchase a decent headphone worth the price, and basically the ATH M50 suits ALL my needs from the bass to the clarity, EXCEPT the looks of it.. which can get a bit embarrassing in public, this is why i am here, IF THERE IS ANY BETTER HEADPHONE THAT THIS PLEASE SAY. P.S: i care alot about Bass and i hate sound leakage.

Apr 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #7 of 17
[size=large]You sure they compare, they're only like $60, Which is a bit.. scary to trust that it will be better than the $110 ATH m50 which is better than the $400 Beats :S and what about the [/size][size=47.77777862548828px]KOSS PRO DJ 200[/size]

Apr 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:
I'm Fed up comparing the ATH M50 to every Headphone there is, all i want is to purchase a decent headphone worth the price, and basically the ATH M50 suits ALL my needs from the bass to the clarity, EXCEPT the looks of it.. which can get a bit embarrassing in public, this is why i am here, IF THERE IS ANY BETTER HEADPHONE THAT THIS PLEASE SAY. P.S: i care alot about Bass and i hate sound leakage.

Last night I saw the ATH 50's for $107.00 shipped on Amazon.

IMO there is not a better closed headphone out there anywhere near that price.
If you want a sleeker looking pair of headphones, you could go for the Sony 7510's
which I don't think sound as good, or the 7520's which do sound appreciably better
but at a substantial premium.

Apr 8, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Don't worry about what people think. If you enjoy the sound, that's all that's relevant. Having said that, why not give your ears a break every once in a while when you go out.

Apr 8, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Maybe you would like the M-Audio Q40 or UE6000.

Apr 8, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #12 of 17
I'm Fed up comparing the ATH M50 to every Headphone there is, all i want is to purchase a decent headphone worth the price, and basically the ATH M50 suits ALL my needs from the bass to the clarity, EXCEPT the looks of it.. which can get a bit embarrassing in public, this is why i am here, IF THERE IS ANY [COLOR=FF0000]BETTER[/COLOR] HEADPHONE THAT THIS PLEASE SAY. P.S: i care alot about Bass and i hate sound leakage.

Sound is subjective m8, especially when it comes to headphones in the <$200 range. I preferred the D1000 to the M50.

Apr 8, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #13 of 17
M50? Buy it and call it a day then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back