ATH M50 burn in procedure.
Sep 11, 2011 at 5:15 PM Post #17 of 20

Quote:
Hey sorry guys, but I think I may have lucked out because I did not believe them at first either so I went to a Guitar Center and checked with the ones they have and mine felt, and sounded as solid as they did.  Maybe it was luck of the draw?
Optimus I also just checked that the symbol is not reversed on mine either (both facing to the right)
And I looked up the look and wiring of the drivers on here and mine matched.

I didnt mean to delude anyone, but based on my purchase I deemed the store to be ok, sorry if you didnt get what you paid for, maybe you could contact them and ask for a return?

Now I feel REALLY bad :frowning2:

That's good to hear..
I can't explain what happened and you received a legit pair but judging from the price,photos and gabru678 recent purchase that site is completely untrusty and not to be recommended..
I know that you didn't mean to mislead any potential buyers but for me it is better for everyone to avoid purchasing anything from them..

Mar 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #19 of 20
Using an e7 on them new and they sound good now so far, if they get better after burn in cool. Mine cost about $170 cad plus the gov's cut. Where does a guy get this pink noise from to burn them in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back