Ath m40x or akg 550 or?
May 11, 2017 at 12:58 PM Post #31 of 46
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00PEUBIKM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_rAjfzbS2SX5CE
These? Yeah i had a look at them earlier, really liked em but shame they are kind of over my budget. Also looked up the shures i like everything, but is that plastic sturdy enough? And if i go for shures should i get HM5 earpads? Or which

Well in my experience, the plastic will last, though I would be a little careful with the pleather. If you don't take care of it, it can start to peel. I personally used the HM5 earpads too, they're great but they will make them leak a bit more sound. It's not a drastic amount but anyone sitting directly next to you maybe able to hear your music if you play it too loudly.

May 11, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #32 of 46
Well in my experience, the plastic will last, though I would be a little careful with the pleather. If you don't take care of it, it can start to peel. I personally used the HM5 earpads too, they're great but they will make them leak a bit more sound. It's not a drastic amount but anyone sitting directly next to you maybe able to hear your music if you play it too loudly.
Hm okay, any other good pads? How about ZMF oval?heard they are good

May 14, 2017 at 11:57 PM Post #39 of 46
I would still for PSB m4u 1. The MSR7 are okay. The m100 lack clarity and are super bass heavy and very forward sounding, like everything is raised up and jammed into your face.

Watch this vide

Dude compares several high end head phones and PSB wins against MSR7. I have just been through this ride. Trust me. It's a good head phone at the price point. I prefer the sound stage of the 770's, but PSB's are still good.

May 15, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #40 of 46
I would still for PSB m4u 1. The MSR7 are okay. The m100 lack clarity and are super bass heavy and very forward sounding, like everything is raised up and jammed into your face.

Watch this vide

Dude compares several high end head phones and PSB wins against MSR7. I have just been through this ride. Trust me. It's a good head phone at the price point. I prefer the sound stage of the 770's, but PSB's are still good.

Sadly psb is way off my budget

Jun 14, 2017 at 6:41 AM Post #44 of 46
No problem! Tell me what you decide in the end :)
Just got the headphones, they are so beautiful in design. When i was watching at them in videos i thought they are big, but when i got them i was surprised that they are so small and compact. As for the sound its real nice, compared to other headphones these MSR-7 are godlike. Wanted to say big thanks for suggesting them

Jun 14, 2017 at 8:13 AM Post #45 of 46
Just got the headphones, they are so beautiful in design. When i was watching at them in videos i thought they are big, but when i got them i was surprised that they are so small and compact. As for the sound its real nice, compared to other headphones these MSR-7 are godlike. Wanted to say big thanks for suggesting them

Glad you like em! Don't let the upgrade-bug bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back