ATH-CKS77 vs Atrios MG7
Mar 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 65

bboytymee

New Head-Fier
So I'm buying my first set of high quality IEM's and I'm basically looking for something with rediculous amount of bass/subbass and I've narrowed down to these two. I also heard that Hippo VB's and Eterna's are good but I can't find Eterna's anywhere. Any suggestion as to which of these two IEM's are better?

Mar 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #2 of 65
I have never heard the ATH, but for bass, I havent heard an IEM with as much quantity as the Atrios. The bass is very clear with great impact, and does not bleed into the other frequencies.

Apr 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM Post #11 of 65

Quote:

Wait a few days. Dsnuts has the MG7 coming in.

popcorn.gif
, I have the MG7 and now I have a pair of JVC fxt90's coming in.  If dsnuts likes them... I might have to get those to. I feel like its impossible to beat the amazing atrios...

Apr 7, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #12 of 65
The fischer consonance, which is basically a better looking eterna had ridiculous amounts of bass. Made my Soundmagic E10's sound neutral.

Apr 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #13 of 65
The Atrio's are the sub-bass kings imo, I absolutely love mine and they're also good in all the frequencies.  The whole presentation is very cohesive and though I only heard the CKS77 for a short time I thought the Atrio's were quite a bit better.

Apr 7, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #14 of 65

Quote:
The Atrio's are the sub-bass kings imo, I absolutely love mine and they're also good in all the frequencies.  The whole presentation is very cohesive and though I only heard the CKS77 for a short time I thought the Atrio's were quite a bit better.

I've never actually heard a headphone I've liked this much.  The atrio's ability to reproduce bass just give its such a warm life like feel... the bass doesnt drown out the acoustics either.  These headphones sound great with every single genre...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back