Astell & Kern SE100: A&futura Impressions - Reviews
Feb 5, 2019 at 3:27 AM Post #1,037 of 1,568
@Giullian , the Dignis case is well made, here is the Patina version, similarly priced as the AK case here in Korea:

okewhWT.jpg
MlHIn0g.jpg
XT2uPL5.jpg
Nice! here in AUS the Dignis case is almost AUD250 while AK is AUD159. it's being really hard to justify the difference.

Feb 5, 2019 at 6:10 AM Post #1,040 of 1,568
Last edited:
Feb 5, 2019 at 1:56 PM Post #1,041 of 1,568
Nice! here in AUS the Dignis case is almost AUD250 while AK is AUD159. it's being really hard to justify the difference.
$200 CAD for Dignis, Miter and AK.
I managed to get my Miter for half that direct from Korea. Usually I wouldnt gamble money like that but $240 after tax is way too much for a case IMO

Feb 5, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #1,043 of 1,568
I got my AK case for free to the SE100 which had already 10% discount. :)
The specials they were doing? Unfortunately at that time life got in the way. By the time I could get it, best offer was $1700 flat from my local store.

Feb 5, 2019 at 6:49 PM Post #1,045 of 1,568
Waiting for a sale sometime soon to get a case. Let's see.

Feb 6, 2019 at 12:44 AM Post #1,046 of 1,568
Feb 9, 2019 at 7:43 AM Post #1,048 of 1,568
Stupid question - how do I get my contents showed and played in the right order instead of the alphabetical order my player is using atm?

I have all my music in folders with a playlist for each album. The structure is as follows - artist/year album name/tracknumber trackname.flac.

Using AK connect with Minim server on my NAS works fine, but the files locally stored on the internal memory and the ext SD card seem to be ordered alphabetically by default which makes no sense to me given the fact that all file names begin with the appropiate tracknumber ...

And is there a setting which let's me see the m3u8 playlists of each album alone?

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019 at 12:17 PM Post #1,049 of 1,568
Stupid question - how do I get my contents showed and played in the right order instead of the alphabetical order my player is using atm?

I have all my music in folders with a playlist for each album. The structure is as follows - artist/year album name/tracknumber trackname.flac.

Using AK connect with Minim server on my NAS works fine, but the files locally stored on the internal memory and the ext SD card seem to be ordered alphabetically by default which makes no sense to me given the fact that all file names begin with the appropiate tracknumber ...

And is there a setting which let's me see the m3u8 playlists of each album alone?

I used a command in free mp3tag to go through my 17000 music tracks and convert track name's meta data to equal filename (which starts with track number).
Whatever player, software ever used again, this annoying order can't happen!

Feb 10, 2019 at 1:04 AM Post #1,050 of 1,568
I used a command in free mp3tag to go through my 17000 music tracks and convert track name's meta data to equal filename (which starts with track number).
Whatever player, software ever used again, this annoying order can't happen!
Yeah, the best way I found as well so far. :) I also added the year as prefix to the album titles to have an ascending chronological order on the DAP.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back